Stress, Part 2

After the whole ordeal with that crazy bitch I'm guessing was his ex. We ended up taking a nap together.
*Napping Time Skip. I'm sorry*
When I woke up from my nap Yoongi was still asleep. I just laid there admiring his adorable and soft features. If you saw him like this and you didn't know him, you wouldn't believe that he's a vampire that has killed before. A lot of people would call him a monster but he does it to survive, just like how we kill animals to survive. It's predatorial instincts to kill prey for survival. Have you ever watched a cat? You know when they see a mouse. They watch it first, and once they find it's weakness they attack. As simple as that. Anyway I need to stop thinking and go make him some food. I get up slightly but he just wraps his arms around me tighter. I giggle and quickly slid out of his embrace and place a pillow where I was. I head to the kitchen and make him some food and fix him up three backs a blood. I am a little upset that we didn't get to finish what we started but I'm glad that he finally got some rest. After a little bit of time Yoongi drags himself into the kitchen half alive. He looks so silly with his hair sticking up everywhere I could help but giggle. He glared at me and sat down at the table eating the food I prepared for him. I sat down in front of him and put the three blood bags down in front of him. He growled and quickly picked up the blood bags draining all of them. Once he's finally done he sits back in his chair and smirks at me. I smile and get up, grabbing a napkin I leaned over his face cleaning off the blood that dripped down his chin. His piercing red eyes slowly fade back into his dark brown almost black eyes that I loved so much. I smiled at him once I was done and cleaned up his plate and stuff he ate with. "You know I can help you with tha-" I cut Yoongi off as he was about to finish his sentence. "No. I want you to go rest on the couch. Relax a little Yoongs." I smiled at him seeing the look of defeat written all over his face. "Fine." He whispered before going to watch some TV. I washed the stuff and put everything  in its place. I remembered that Yoongi and I didn't finish our little session earlier. Sex is a great stress relief if it's not your job that is. I walked into the living room and sat down on Yoongi's lap strattleing his lap. He looks up into my eyes. He looks so tired. "How about this time I take control." I whispered in his ear. Before he answered I put my hand in his pants and slowly stroked his member. He threw his head back and let out a low moan. Just hearing it sent a tingling feeling to my womanhood. I pulled it out of his pants and let it stand tall. I bit my lip in excitement. I looked at Yoongi who was looking at me through half closed eyes giving me a dark look. Since I didn't have any pants on I just slid my panties aside and put the top near my entrance. It's been a while since we've had sex so this might be a little painful. I slowly sit down on the tip of his dick but I could only hand the tip he had to of grown it's to big. I look up at him "Yoongi I can't fit any more." He chuckled darkly and grabbed my waist tightly and lifted me off of his tip just to slam me down on his entire length. I screamed in both pain and pleasure. It was stretching me out but also that one thrust hit my G-Spot. Yoongi hissed and through his head back again and tightly closed his eyes. Before I had a chance to completely adjust he started pounding into me. He would lift me up some then slam me back down and thrust his hips forward at the same time. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. I was feeling so much pleasure from this. "Fuck! Babygirl stop clenching around me! I won't be able to last long if you do!" Yoongi yelled between gritted teeth. As he said that I automatically clenched around him more. This caused him to growl and pound into me more. He quickly flipped up so that I'm on bottom while he was still pounding me. I screamed as I hit my climax. Yoongi still thrusted inside me until I felt his dick twitching inside me. He pulled out and released onto my stomach. Needless to say we both had a long nap after that.