Fuck

I was listening to music when Yoongi slammed the door open. He looked mad. And I mean MAD. I was fucking terrified. The look in his eyes looked like he could kill. "Y/N, did you forget something?" He asked darkly. I didn't understand what he meant until I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to pick him up since it was gonna rain and I needed the car. "FUCK!!" I screamed. "I'm so so so sorry Yoongi I totally forgot!" I apologized. I smiled weakly at him when he started walking closer to me. "I had to walk home cause I didn't bring any money with me to work since I thought I didn't need it and now I might get sick since its fucking raining outside!!" He yelled at me. I just coward back against the wall. He put his arms on the wall caging me in between. He roughly put his lips against mine hungrily kissing me. As he pushed his body against mine I could feel the wetness coming off of him seeping into my cloths. Yoongi threw me on the bed stripping us both of our cloths. Once we were both completely naked he entered into me with out any warning. I bit my lip trying not to make loud noises since the neighbor's room is right next to ours. Yoongi started going faster causing me to scream out. At this point the pleasure was so much I didn't care if the neighbors heard. Yoongi kept going faster and deeper. I finally released but he kept going. He leaned down and kissed me as he finally came. (He put a condom on). I was trying to catch my breath when there was a knock on the door. I put on my panties and one of Yoongi's shirts and walked to see who it was. I opened it and it was the mailman. I can sence he was starting to aroused. Yoongi was still in the bedroom. "May I help you?" I asked him. He licked his lips "Yea actually you can." He started walking to the door. "I have a boyfriend." I stated calmly. He didn't respond he just kept walking. As soon as he touched me he was against the wall with Yoongi's hands around his neck. 'He scares me every time he does that' I complained to myself. "If I ever catch you near my girlfriend I won't hesitate to snap your neck!" Yoongi growled. He threw the man out the door, closed and locked the door afterwards. He came over and spanked my ass. I whimpered and he stated "You know better than walk around looking like a slut." I was slightly confused when I looked down and saw what I was wearing. I blushed, I probably look like a tomato. Like what the fuck?! What if Yoongi wasn't here? Well of course I could probably killed him if I wanted to. But I'm still kinda weak. It doesn't matter it's over. Wait am I having a conversation with myself? Wow I must be going crazy. After that my day went by smoothly.
-------------------------------------
Hey so you guys should check out YamamoriEiko because they are awesome and is writing a story that so far I'm in love with and you guys might like it too! K I'm done PEACE!!!!!