Fuck! The Kids Pt 2

Yoongi quickly picked me up and ran into our room. I quickly changed and put some underwear on (he always rips my fucking underwear) and I ran down the stairs. Ji Woo and Jung Hi were standing there putting there luggage down. When they saw me they ran and hugged me tightly. I could feel my eyes tear up, they had gotten so big so fast. I sniffled and pulled away "My babies are so big now. You guys need to stop growing." They are 15 years old now. Vampire kids grow very fast compared to humans. Ji Woo rolled her eyes at me smiling and Jung Hi was tearing up too. I wiped the small tears that were forming away and hugged them both tightly again. Yoongi was standing there smiling waiting for his turn to give affection. I released them after they started complaining and they ran and hugged Yoongi. "Wow you guys are gonna be taller than me one day" He chuckled. Ji Woo was just like Yoongi and Jung Hi was just like me. "Mom can we see our rooms? As much as I want to stay with you guys I'm really tired." Ji Woo asked me. "Yes, of course hunny let me show you your rooms. Once you guys get rested we'll go have some fun as a family okay?" I stated leading them upstairs. "Will we get to see our uncles? I haven't gotten to see or hang out with uncle kookie hyung or anyone else in forever." Jung Hi asked pouting slightly. I could help but squeeze his cute puffy cheeks "Of course. They've been waiting to see you guys forever. They never shut up about it." I giggled lightly. I showed them each their own rooms and they got settled to take a nap. I walked back down stairs to see Yoongi on the phone with Namjoon. He hung up and said "They'll be over here soon. They're super excited to finally get to see them after so long." I hugged him tightly and smiled "We made such beautiful children. I couldn't be happier than I am right now. I have my husband, my kids are home, and I get to hang out with all of my friends too." He kissed my head and squeezed me "I couldn't agree more."
*Time Skip*
We were sitting on the couch waiting for Jin and everyone to get here to wake up the kids when Jung Hi ran down the stairs. I looked over confused until he yelled "Kookie hyung!!!" I looked over to the door to see Jungkook open the door and Jung Hi jumped on him. Kookie laughed and held onto him to make sure he didn't fall. He waddled over so the others could come in. Ji Woo also came down the stairs and hugged Hobi. Jung Hi has such a great sense of smell that he could smell Jungkook when he arrived. Jung Hi has always looked up to kookie every since he was a baby. They all took turns hugging them and teasing them. After they were done they joined us on the couch hugging me and then sitting down. "Wow you guys have gotten so big." Jimin said smiling. "Yea it's been so long!" Ji Woo giggled. I started tearing up thinking about it again. Jin hugged me tightly and chuckled a little "They'll always be your little babies calm down." "Momma don't cry again." Jung Hi giggled and groaned at the same time. "I can't help it! My precious babies are gonna leave me soon." I pouted wiping my eyes. "Mom we aren't leaving you anytime soon. Especially Jung Hi, he'll stay here forever." Ji Woo snickered. "Hey! Like you can talk!" Jung Hi yelled back. "Now now. No need for fighting. Are you guys ready for the amusement park?" Taehyung said whilst laughing at them. "Amusement Park?!" The kids yelled in unison. They both looked at me. "We didn't get a chance to tell them yet." Yoongi stated. "When are we going?" Jung Hi asked excitedly. "Whenever you guys get ready." I replied. They both ran upstairs to get changed laughing on the way. "Jung Hi has a very good sense of smell. I could probably teach him how to control his powers." Jungkook observed. I nodded my head. Jung Hi would like that a lot. "That would be good for him." I replied. Yoongi looked at Namjoon "Ji Woo is very intelligent but we don't know what her powers are yet. Maybe you could help her figure out and then everyone can help her build that up." He asked Joon. "I could probably help to. She seems very comfortable around me." Hoseok stated. We all silently agreed and waiting for the kids to get done dressing.
*Tiny Tiny Time Skip*
The kids ran down the stairs ready to go and we all started putting our shoes on. We figured out who's gonna ride with who and such and such. Five people per van. Jin drove the first van with Namjoon, Taehyung, Hobi, and Ji Woo. The second van was drove by Yoongi with me, Jungkook, Jimin and Jung Hi. We were all gonna meet up at a restaurant on the way there get to the park and then meet back up to eat again on the way home. After that everyone would stay at my house. So we all loaded up and we were on our way. Me and Yoongi were in the front and Jungkook, Jimin, and Jung Hi was was in the back. Jungkook in the middle of the two. Jungkook and Jimin are engaged (fight me) so of course they had to ride together. If you didn't already know Jin and Namjoon are married. Anyway we had music playing and everyone was singing along and just having a blast. We eventually all got the the restaurant we agreed on and everyone got a seat.
*Time Skip by EatJin*
Everyone was seated around a big long table talking about old funny stories and filling in on what the other missed. We were all pretty much done with our food. "I laughed so hard milk came out of my nose!" Jin laughed. We all laughed with him, even if something wasn't funny we'd laugh because other wise he'd threaten to hit us. We all agreed it was time to go and loaded back into the vans we came in. Yoongi pulled out of the restaurant and on to the road. Focusing making sure not to get hit. His eyes were such a beautiful dark brown. Jung Hi has Yoongi's eyes. Even when he's thirsty. Speaking of, they were sent to an Academy to learn how to control their thirst and stuff like that. "Mom!" Jung Hi's voice brought me back to the present. "Yes, baby?" I looked back to him. He started blushing from embarrassment mumbling about how he's not a baby. Psh, he'll always be a baby to me. "I asked if I could hang out with Jungkook hyung and Jimin hyung when we are at the amusement park." He finally said his cheeks still flushed. "Of course you can. Right Yoongs?" I smiled at my son. "Yea, it's fine baby." Yoongi said distracted by driving. Jung Hi's face flushed some more. Jimin leaned over Jungkook and pinched his cheeks cooing about how cute he was. Jung Hi tried to pull away complaining about how he's a big boy not a baby. We all just giggled at him. "We are almost there. I wonder where the others are right now." Yoongi stated
~Ji Woo's POV~
Jin oppa and Taehyung oppa have been arguing over what snack is the best snack for around 20 minutes now. I was stuck in the middle of Hoseok oppa and Taehyung oppa the whole ride. Hobi oppa has been laughing at them and Namjoon oppa has just been listening to it smiling. "If you two don't shut up I'll jump out of this vehicle." I threatened.  They giggled and stopped arguing. "Aww Ji Woo are we annoying you baby?" Jin oppa looked in the rear view mirror at me. "Yes." I deadpanned. Hoseok oppa started laughing and hitting Jin oppas seat. Taehyung was giggling too. I just huffed at leaned back into my seat. I love these idiots. I smiled a little to myself. "We are almost there little star, are you excited?" Namjoon opdpa turned and asked me. I blushed at the nickname. "Yes, oppa."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy so I have another chapter in the process of being wrote so I'll try to get that done and published. I love you guys and I really appreciate the people who vote and comment and just take time out of their days to read my story. P.S. I do read most of your comments lol. K I'm done PEACE.