House mate

I was thinking of what happened the other night when I suddenly got a phone call from my mom
*phone call*
Mom: hey honey
Y/N: hi mom
Mom: so you're gonna have a house mate and it's a male
Y/N: What!!! I didn't agree to that
Mom: calm down you have no choice!
Y/N: fine whatever
Mom: one more thing treat him nicely and control yourself around him
Y/N: yea yea whatever bye
*end of call*
It's like 5 PM and I'm getting ready for my new house mate. When I hear a knock at the door. Something feels off but whatever. I open the door and guess who it is.

He looks so weird not looking like a vampire

He looks so weird not looking like a vampire. "Hello it's nice to meet you. My name is Min Yoongi" he said politely. I know it's him from the other night I just feel it. "Hi I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you." I bow to him. Well this gonna be a blast having a vampire that tried to kill me not so long ago live in my house. Yay.
*Time Skip, a few weeks later*
It's been a few weeks since Yoongi moved in. I don't think he remember what happened that night but I sure do. I'm really bored right now ugh I don't know what to do. "I'm back!!" Ooooo Yoongi is home, hmmmmm I should tease him. "Hey Yoongi~" I cooed "what?"he replied. As I walked down I saw that Yoongi was watching TV while sitting on the couch. I walked over and sat on his lap.
*THIRD PERSON POV*
Yoongi started getting a little nervous when Y/N say on his lap. Yoongi started cursing himself for not eating before he came home and now there is a perfectly good human on top of him. Y/N started moving a little trying to get comfortable arousing Yoongi in the process. Y/N has no idea that Yoongi is trying his best to control himself until he couldn't control himself anymore.
*Y/N POV*
I was trying to get comfortable and when I looked up I saw Yoongi's eyes. They were red and I mean RED. They were so hypnotizing, my body wasn't listening to me anymore. Yoongi grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head back so he has access to my neck. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my neck it hurt so much but felt so good at the same time.
*Yoongi's POV*
I couldn't control myself anymore.
I took a handful of her hair pulling her head back for access. I love the noises she makes. I bit into her neck loving the taste of her sweet blood. Her blood is unusually really sweet. Her delicious blood filled me up really quickly surprisingly. So I retracted my fangs back to normal letting her fall on top of me.

I picked her up and laid her on her bed

I picked her up and laid her on her bed. Taking one last look before going to my own room and sleep even though I'm not tired.