Jealousy

I woke up to the sound of a loud ass video game coming from the living room. 'Ugh Yoongi is such a pain in the ass sometimes' ( I'm gonna start using ' for when it's thinking dialogue). I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to make myself not look like decaying monster. Once I was finish I walked into the living room to see Yoongi and his friends playing some video game. They didn't notice my presence so I quietly walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. Yoongi and his friends are all vampires so I pulled out some bacon and blood packets. As I was cooking the bacon I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. "I see you're awake~" Yoongi cooed in my ear. I turned around and kissed him then continued to cook. "Ask your friends what kind of blood they like." I told Yoongi "Ok." He replied as he walked away. He came back a few minutes later as I was putting the bacon on a plate. "They said that they didn't really care." Yoongi informed me. 'Ok so I can just use the blood I got from the hospital and then give Yoongi my blood'. I finished up and gave them all their food and drinks then went to my room to change. I wanted to wear the new out fit I just got and plus I have to go shopping anyway.

I changed and walked into the living room

I changed and walked into the living room. Everyone's eyes were on me, it was kinda intimidating. Yoongi slowly got up from his seat and walked over to me." I'll be right back guys I just have to settle something real quick." Yoongi informed his friends as he slowly pushed me back into the room. I was honestly not scared at all considering that I've been living with Yoongi for a year now. I know he won't hurt me, but that doesn't stop him from punishing me." Y/N why are you wearing that?" Yoongi questioned me. "I just bought the outfit and I need to go shopping plus it's really hot outside." I pouted because I know he'll try to get me to change. "I'm going with you." Yoongi said as he started to change into a new outfit.

" Yoongi said as he started to change into a new outfit

"But Yoongi~~." I pouted even more. I'm happy that he's letting me wear it but he's gonna go off on every guy that might accidentally look at me. Ugh over protective boyfriend problems. Yoongi just ignored me and walked into the living room to inform his friends he's leaving. I walked back into the living room still pouting and grabbed a small thin jacket just in case. I look at his friends for any possible help but they all looked terrified and I can understand why. Yoongi was giving all of them a death glare. It doesn't scare me as much as it used to but it's still fucking terrifying.
*Time Skip at the mall*
Me and Yoongi has been walking around the mall for awhile now and I'm almost done shopping. "Yoongi I want bubble tea please!!!!" I said doing aegyo. "Ugh only because I love you." He said while squeezing my cheeks together. Me and Yoongi was drinking our bubble teas peacefully when a random guy walks up to me and says "hey pretty thing wanna go get a drink sometime?" I honestly think he's drunk. "Sir you need to leave me alone and go stick your drunk dick somewhere else." I told him with an innocent smile. Yoongi was staring at me. All of the sudden Yoongi drug me to his car and quickly drove home.
Once we got in the house he pushed me in the kitchen and picked me up to put me on the counter. As soon as me and him made eye contact his eyes turned red. He smirked and started kissing down my neck. He quickly ripped the shirt off and kept making his was down until he reached my skirt that was lifted slightly. He pushed it all of the way up so my black lace undies were in full view. I tried to cover them up but Yoongi gabbed my hands and held them above me head. "Don't caber yourself." He commanded. He ripped my underwear and my bra so he has full access to my body. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down his pants along with his boxers. His rock hard length sprang out and all u could do was stare. Yoongi didn't like my staring so he quickly shoved it in me making me scream. I'm surprised that the cops haven't been called yet. All you could hear through out the whole house were moans and pants. Yoongi was pounding me over and over I can't explain how good it felt. His thrusts got sloppy and uneven letting me know he was close. We both climaxed and he was about to pull out but I wrapped my legs around his torso so he couldn't move. I threw my head back in pleasure as I felt his hot liquid fill me up. He finally pulled out and we both went to take a shower and go to sleep.