Predator and Prey

I was just literally laying on the floor when I decided that I wanted to go on a romantic date. But it's almost Halloween..... So let's go to a place where we can dress up! But that's a problem with Yoongi. I need to get him out of the dark hole (no offense to Yoongi's house tho). He should be here soon so I'll go ahead and lay things out and hope he says yes.
*Itty Bitty Time Skip*
I lay out clothes for this masquerade ball/bar that I found. It's perfect for going on a date but also wanting to dress up. I hear Yoongi unlock the door to the house and I rush downstairs.
*Yoongi's POV*
Did you miss me?
I just got home from work and as I was opening the door I hear Y/N running down the stairs. What the fuck is she running for? Is a spoopy ghost after her or something? When I finally get into the house, not even fully closing the door might I add, she tackled me. FUCKING TACKLED ME. "What the fuck Y/N?!" I yelled at her groaning.
*Y/N' S POV*
I mean I didn't intend to bring him to the floor, but it was hilarious. "What the fuck Y/N?!" Yoongi yelled at me groaning. I leaned back laughing a little but tried to contain it when he glared at me. "Sorry I missed you." I simply stated. Then I realized what I was supposed to ask him. "Yoongi......You love me right?" I asked giving him the puppy eyes. He looked at me suspiciously "Of course I do, If I didn't I wouldn't put up with you" He stated matter of factly. "Well can we please go to this masquerade bar thing? PLEASE-" Before I could even finish he put his fingers on my lips. "Sure, I want to go somewhere anyway. Do you have the stuff layed out?". Oof I wasn't expecting that. But omg thank (whoever you worship). "Yep, come on you need to put it on." I state quickly scrambling up stairs and Yoongi calmly following. Yoomgi and i are gonna be matching. But Yoongi isn't gonna tease me tonight. No, I'm gonna tease him. It's time to get revenge on him for teasing me all those times. Let's hope he doesn't decide to just fuck me in front of everyone.

Yoongi's Outfit^

Yoongi's Outfit^