Caught

Credit to Simply-Jaden because she gave me this idea so yea. Go check her out!!
----------------------------------------------
I quietly walked through the door hoping I have the chance to scare Yoongi. I usually don't get off of work at this time. We got to get off an hour early today because the manager said we have been working hard lately and she wanted to give us a break. As I slowly crept to Yoongi's room I could hear moans. I only heard Yoongi moaning. I thought there might be a possibility that Yoongi is cheating on me but as I got closer I heard him moaning my name. I slowly opened his door trying not to make a single sound. As I opened it I saw him jerking off. He had his 8inch penis in his hand going up and down. His head was thrown back and into his pillow and he was moaning my name over and over. I already feel wet down there. I slowly crawl over to his bed and then get on top of his bed. He quickly stopped and stared at me with wide eyes. I gave him a cat like smile and cooed "Yoongi could you not wait till I got home?". He quickly replied "I thought you weren't supposed to be home yet." His voice is cracking a little. I put my small hand where his large on was a minute ago and started going up and down just like he was. This is my first time ever doing this kind of thing but I must be doing good because he was back to the position he was in before. He put his hands over mine making them go faster. I took the hint and went faster and I put my mouth on the tip licking it a little. That made Yoongi go crazy, he bucked his hips making it go deeper into my throat. He grabbed my hair and pushed it so I was deep throating it. There was tears in my eyes and I was gagging. Because of my gagging the vibrations made him feel more pleasure. He finally let one last moan out then came in my mouth. The hot liquid was so much that it was coming out of my mouth and rolling down my chin. Yoongi raised up and smiled at the sight in front of him. His awesome girlfriend with his cum rolling down her chin. "Swallow." He demanded. I did as he told me swallowing the salty hot liquid. Yoongi used his thumb and wiped away the liquid that escaped my mouth. I smiled and laid down on top of him. I was about to fall asleep when Yoongi started rubbing my clit. I gripped his shirt trying not to moan when he smacked my ass. I let out a Yelp and looked at him in confusion. "I want to hear you." He answered me. I put my head back down and he continued to rub me. I couldn't help but moan. This is a new feeling for me, yea I've had sex before but I've never masturbated like most adults. He could tell I was new to this because every move he made I let out a moan or my body would respond. I raised up and looked at Yoongi trying to talk. "I-I-I want you n-n-now. "I stuttered. He just smirked and started to rub faster. After a little bit I felt a ball starting to form in my stomach. I started moaning louder and the heat began to be unbearable. I let one last moan out before burying my face in Yoongi's neck. I felt liquid coming out of me as I was trying to catch my breath. "See how good that felt." Yoongi cooed. I jut nodded and feel asleep.