Baby Check Up

I woke up with a little pain in my back. It has been a couple of weeks since I figured out I was pregnant and I have a small baby bump. Well it's been 9 weeks to be exact.

Something like her belly bump^I am so excited to have a family especially with Yoongi

I am so excited to have a family especially with Yoongi. I have to get a check up today. I still don't know who'll be my helper and Yoongi refuses to tell me. I am currently eating some eggs but honestly I'm craving something else but I can't really put my finger on what. Yoongi walks into the kitchen fixing him a plate of the food I cooked earlier. I just started pushing my eggs around thinking of what I could be craving. "Y/N are you okay?" He asked cautiously. "Hmm oh yea it's just I'm craving something but I don't know what." I answered him. "Oh ok well I'm gonna cut up some carrots." He said as he walked back over to the counter. He was cutting up some carrots and I was washing the dishes. All of the sudden I smelt something- it smells sweet but a little bitter. I turn around see that Yoongi accidentally cut himself. He was holding his hand away from him while trying to clean up the blood that dripped on the counter. Out of instinct I grabbed his finger and put it in my mouth. I don't know why but I just did. After I put his finger in my mouth I felt the blood spread across the top of my tongue. Yoongi looked at me and leaned closer. I stared at still not removing his finger until it stopped bleeding. "I can't  believe it." Yoongi whispered. I looked at him in confusion. "Y/N I just want you to know one thing... Don't freak out when I tell you this" he said cautiously. I just nodded, "Ok so this only happens 1 in 10000 but because of you having a vampire child you're slowly turning into a vampire. I don't know what to do. I'm not mad actually kinda excited but my head is just swimming with questions. I was just thinking until the door bell rang. "I'll get it" I said as I ran to the door and opened it. A middle aged man bowed and introduced him self. I wasn't paying attention to anything he said. I was just looking at the boy that was behind him. Something about him makes me not want to invite him in. I was about to say something when Yoongi came to the door. "Hey Jin and Jumgkook thanks for coming to help." Yoongi said as he let them in. "Y/N calm down we can all since your rage." He whispered in my ear. I just walked into the living room where they both went. "So Y/N I need you to lay down right here." he pointed to the couch. I did as he said keeping an eye on Jungkook. Once I laid down Jin started rubbing my stomach I fell asleep without even noticing it. When I woke up I was in my room and I could hear Yoongi and Jin talking outside of the door.
CONVERSATION
Yoongi: so how is it
Jin: well she has twins
Yoongi: ok go on
Jin: and she's a full blood in disguise
Yoongi:...
Jin: so that means someone wanted to hide her identity also she's a full blood. You have to give her at least two blood packs a day starting tomorrow to keep the babies health and since she's having twins it's normal for her to have more cravings.
Yoongi: ok thanks Jin I owe you
Jin: no no it's for free I'm doin this because, one you're my friend and two she's really important to the vampire race. Well I have to go bye
Yoongi: ok bye! Have a nice day!
END OF CONVERSATION
I ran back and jumped on my bed hearing Yoongi opening the door. I just looked at him with a little aegyo hoping he wouldn't notice that iras for in bed. "You're so cute..... But you aren't fooling anyone." Yoongi said as he squished my face together. "Well let's just go to sleep and talk about everything tomorrow." I said quietly.
He just nodded and went back to sleep with me
----------------------------------------------
I want to say a thanks to Allexia0202 for voting on all of the chapters of my story!!! Thank you very much!! Also I'm sorry if it sounds like I just say that but honesty I do mean it well anyway that's all. K I'm done PEACE!