Sex lol

I'm sorry I can't think of titles also don't mind the photo.
-------------------------------------
I woke up to Yoongi on my chest snuggling into me. Jin and Namjoon are keeping the kids a little longer so me and Yoongi can have more time with each other. I'm still a little sore from yesterday's fun on the counter. I started playing with Yoongi's hair as he slept on my chest. I'm currently wearing just my underwear and one of Yoongi's shirts. Yoongi groaned and lifted his head up. "Yah don't do that." He said huskily. His sexy morning voice sending shivers down my spine. "Mmmm nah your hair is to soft" I replied giggling and continuing to play with his hair. All of the sudden he grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch letting me know his little friend was awake this morning. "I have to go to work and I can't be late so unless you want to be fixing this problem while I'm at work then stop." He whispered in my ear. I started blushing and took my hands away from him and turning around. "I was just giving you a little love" I pouted. I heard him sigh. "You know that turns me on" he said. I knew all to well that it turned him on but I couldn't help it his hair is super soft!! Anyway I heard Yoongi on the phone talking to someone. "Yea I'm sick today I'm sorry I can't to work." I heard him say to the phone. He hung up and I turned around giving him a confused look. "I have a problem and you're going to fix it." He growled and he started getting closer to me. "Y-Yoongi I-I'm still a-a l-little s-sore!" I squeaked. "I don't care." As soon as he said that I got off the bed and ran to the kitchen. "I don't want to do this again today!" He yelled. I hid behind a wall hoping he can't find me. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't pass up Yoongi fucking me for anything but I can't just let him have what he wants if I do he'll get bored of me. And I do NOT want that. I saw him throw his phone out of the window once cause he was bored of it....yea I don't want to be thrown out a window. Not paying attention and being in my own world I didn't see Yoongi and I wasn't aware of his presence until he licked my collar bone. I shivered. Me and him had a long and passionate kiss but it slowly turned into a hot needy kiss. Yoongi picked me up and threw me in the couch. I whimpered as my back hit the couch.
Suddenly he bit into my neck causing me to scream in pleasure. I am now used to him doing this but I can't help getting a rush every time he does. It feels so good. He pulled his face away from my neck allowing me to see him red eyes and some blood drip down his chin. I used my thumb and wiped it away and then putting my thumb in my mouth to clean the blood off of it. Yoongi just stared at me as I did so. "I can't take it anymore!" Yoongi growled. He tore off all of my cloths. Including my new panties!!!!! Ugh I literally will have no panties left, I need to go shopping after this. Anyway, he continued to put hickeys all the way down all over my neck, breast and stomach. Then he raised back up to me. "Open your legs." He commanded. Just to tease him I didn't. Big mistake. He slapped my thigh leaving a red hand print. I whimpered and opened my legs a little bit. He pushed my legs all the way open leaving my womanhood fully exposed to him. "Tch, already wet for me princess?" He said and smirked. I just hid my face. Yoongi pulled my hands down away from my face. "I want you to watch me fuck you." He said with a dark tone. Something about Yoongi was off today, he's really dominant and possessive. I like this sadistic side of him. Yoongi made eye contact with me and pulled down his jogging pants and boxers and out sprang his little or should I say BIG friend. He smirked at me and roughly thrusted into me. I screamed again because of the intense pleasure and hint of pain since I'm still sore. He starting going faster, harder and deeper than ever before. I hit my climax and he put me on all fours. Pounding into me again over and over. After about two more climaxes he leaned back so he's sitting lifting me up and down on his dick going even more deeper hitting all of the spots I never knew someone could hit. I'm so glad I met him. He used the last of his strength to lift me off of his dick so he came on my legs. I leaned back against him trying not to fall asleep and catch my breath. I'm not gonna be able to walk for a while. Yoongi turned me around and kissed me again. He lifted me up a little and I looked at him confused. Yoongi had sweat dripping down his body from our sex session and a smirk on his face. He pushed his dick back into me again slowly this time and leaned back. "You have to pleasure me." He explained. I looked at him with a shocked face. He thrusted upwards causing me to go up and down with him. I moaned and looked at him. "Fine another round then." I sighed and started bouncing on him feeling the pleasure built up again. I was grabbing onto Yoongi's shoulders for support and he had his head threw back in pleasure. He was clearly enjoying himself. I started to go a bit slower to tease him since I could tell he was close to his climax. He glared at me but didn't do anything. I could feel my new fangs grow as I stared at his neck since he had his head thrown back I had full access. I leaned over and slowly bit into his neck tasting his delicious blood fill my mouth. I only drank a little and then took my fangs out. I looked down at him with a little blood dripping down my chin as I bounced faster. Yoongi took his dick out and came on my stomach. I fell over and was trying to catch my breath. "You know for a person who loves sleep and being lazy, you have a lot of fucking energy." I said still panting. He just chuckled and replied "Only for you, your sexy body gives me a lot of fucking energy trust me." I blushed his statement. We were just laying there until he picked me up and brought us to our bed. We put some cloths on and cuddled. Then soon feel asleep.
-------------------------------------
OMG 3K!!! I never thought it would happen!!! I made this one extra long just for you guys also a shoutout to artsce she is always encouraging me and she voted on all of the chapters of my story!!! Thank you!!! K I'm done PEACE!!!

-------------------------------------OMG 3K!!! I never thought it would happen!!! I made this one extra long just for you guys also a shoutout to artsce she is always encouraging me and she voted on all of the chapters of my story!!! Thank you!!! ...

Also I'm thinking of doing a fave reveal but I might to ugly to do that lol anyway now I'm really done PEACE!!!