Fuck! The Kids

*Y\N POV*
Yoongi was working at his desk doing whatever he does. I was all alone in the living room. I was watching TV and this couple was being all lovey dovey and gross. It looked sweet but overly sweet. I suddenly got an idea. I want Yoongi's attention so I'm gonna go get it. I am currently wearing a black tank top and black pajama shorts. I slowly walked up the stairs and down the hallway that leads to his office. I slowly opened the door to see him focused on the paperwork in front of him. "Yoongi~" I purred. He didn't even look up. "Yes Y\N?" He mumbled obviously still really focused on his work. Damn this man. "Don't you think you should take a break? You've been working for hours now." I tried to reason with him. He looked up at me and smirked "Are you horny?" I stood there shocked. My face turned as red as a tomato. "N-no! I'm your wife so I just want you to take a break!" I rushed out. Why am I being like this? His smirk grew even more and then fake a sad face. "So you don't find me attractive anymore?" He walked a little closer to me. "Of course I find you attractive! You're the hottest man I know!" I continued to ramble. He came up to me and grabbed my chin so I could look him in the eyes. "I was joking calm down." He calmly whispered. Then he went back to his desk and continued to do his work. Ugh! This was not my plan! He always gets the best of me. I stormed out of his office. I need a new plan. But first, food.
*Tiny Time Skip*
I was scrolling through my phone and decided to watch a few tik-toks. I saw a bunch of videos of these girls that get on their boyfriends lap when they are busy playing games. That's a great idea! Well at least I hope. I finished my food and I went back upstairs and down the hall. I slowly opened the door and didn't say anything. I closed the door and walked over to Yoongi. He just ignored me and continued his work. I picked up his arm and straddled his lap. He looked at me with an interested look. Finally got his full attention. "I think you should pay attention to me" I whispered in his ear. "Hmm should i?" He whispered back. "Yep. I've been quite needy lately. Especially right now. And only you can fix that." I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. We roughly fought for dominance until my lungs begged for air. He obviously won. He picked me up and quickly pushed his paperwork off of the desk and laid me on it. He roughly kissed me and put his hands under my shirt lightly touching my sides. I broke the kiss and stared into his eyes that were glowing with lust. He quietly growled and ripped my tank top off to reveal my bare chest. Good thing that I didn't wear a bra. He smirked and flipped me onto my stomach. "As much as I'd like to admire your body, I'm impatient." He said as he started taking off my shorts. Once my shorts were gone he ripped my panties off. "Come on! Everytime!" I groaned in frustration. He just rolled his eyes in responce and pulled down his pants and boxers. "Oh Yea. Kids are coming home today." I suddenly remembered. "Well looks like we will have to make this quick." He responded matter of factly. He roughly grabbed my hair and entered me all at once. I screamed in pleasure as his cock filled me completely. He thrusted in and out of me at an unhumanly pace. I could tell I wasn't gonna last long. He continued to pound me and I couldn't help but enjoy every second of it. He pulled out and flipped me onto my back and entered me again. His movements were getting sloppy so I could tell he was close. I couldn't handle anymore and came moaning loudly. He pulled out and came on his desk. We were both catching our breaths when we heard the front door open. We both looked at eachother with a panicked face. "Fuck, the kids!" We both screamed in unison.
------------------------------
Hey its me! I know its been forever and I'm so so sorry. But heres a chapter! Please don't completely hate me. K I'm done PEACE