Fun Day

Me and Yoongi were just chilling around the house doing literally nothing. "Hey Y/N do you want to go for a walk and stop by the bubble tea shop?" Yoongi boredly asked. (Is that even a word?) "sure" I replied and went upstairs to get ready. I got changed and went downstairs where Yoongi was waiting.

 I got changed and went downstairs where Yoongi was waiting

Your outfit^Yoongi eyes me up and down "I think you need a longer skirt or you could wear regular pants

Your outfit^
Yoongi eyes me up and down "I think you need a longer skirt or you could wear regular pants." Yoongi stated still looking at me. "How about we go on that walk now and if someone tries something on me you'll protect me." I rolled my eyes at him and started walking towards the door. "Fine whatever." Yoongi growled and wrapped his arm around my waist walking with me.
*Time Skip 10 minutes later*
We finally arrived at the bubble tea shop after a little bit of walking. "May I have one coconut bubble tea and a milk tea please?" I ordered our drinks. "Coming right up also do you have a boyfriend because you are really pretty." The cashier tried to flirt with me, key word tried. "Actually she does." Yoongi stated firmly as he appeared out of fucking nowhere and he wrapped both of his arms around me protectively. "Oh sorry sir I didn't notice you there." The cashier quickly replied. We finally got our bubble tea and sat down at a table

 We finally got our bubble tea and sat down at a table

Bubble tea and bubble tea shop^"I'm gonna go to the bathroom

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Yoongi told me as he stood up "Ok but come right back!" I yelled to him as he started to walk off. I was just looking outside enjoying my bubble tea when a random dude sat next to me. "Hey sweet cheeks wanna have some fun?" He said as he put his hand on my knee "Umm no thanks I'm already taken." I politely declined. "Heh to bad you're coming with me anyway, you'll make me some good money." He whispered so no one else could hear. I slapped his hand away and back handed his ugly ass face then stood up. "Stay away from me you disgusting pervert!!" I yelled in his face and backed up. I made sure that everyone heard me so if he tries anything they'll step in hopefully. "Oh come on don't be like that." He gritted his teeth." Where the hell is Yoongi?? I need him right now!!
*Yoongi's POV*
I was washing my hands when all of the sudden a voice rang in my head "Help me Yoongi I need help!!" It sounded like Y/N!! I ran out side to see some weirdo touching her precious skin that only I'm aloud to touch. My blood started to boil I can tell my eyes are turning red. "Hey! Get your filthy hands off of my girl!!" I yelled at him. He slowly turned around "Your girl needs punishing look what she did to my face!" He shouted back while pointing at his red cheek. I walked up to him and grabbed his collar "Touch her again I will break every bone in your body!" I yelled in his face. I let go and he walked out of the shop.
*Y/N POV*
I watched that creepy man walk out of the door. There's no telling what he would have done to me if Yoongi didn't walk out of the bathroom on time. I ran and gave Yoongi a big hug and everyone started clapping. "Thank you Yoongi." I whispered into his ear crying silently onto his shoulder. "Let's go home." He stated gently. I nodded and we called a taxi to get us home. Today was a very eventful day I'm so tired. I was cuddled up on Yoongi's lap waiting for us to get home and I eventually fell asleep in his arms.
----------------------------------------------
I would like to call out Kenny_030_Shiro for voting on all of my chapters! It means a lot! So thank you Kenny for reading and I hope you have enjoyed so far!! K I'm done PEACE