Fluffy

I was strolling through the mall happily with my children and now husband. Jee Woo and Jung Hi can already walk now and talk. Vampire children grow much more faster than humans. I have both of them attached to these harness leash things so I don't loose them. They aren't old enough to go to school yet so until then we will slowly educate them even though Jee Woo is a fast learner. "Yah, pay attention woman you almost tripped!" Yoongi scolded me. "Sorry Yoongs I was in my own world for a second." I replied smiling. "Ooohh candy! I want candy! Eomma please!" Jee Woo gave me puppy eyes. I looked away knowing that I would give in. "Ask your father, he's paying." I giggled at her. I picked Jung Hi up, carrying him on my hip. Jung Hi laid his head in the crook of my neck notifying me he's sleepy. "You can only have a little. Yoongi told Jee Woo as he picked her up.
~Time Skip brought to you by Jimin's missing jams~
Jee Woo and Jung Hi were running around this little park think that we found inside of the mall. I looked at my phone to see that it was time for Jung Hi and Jee Woo to drink some blood. I took out their sippy cups and shaking them. "Jung Hi, Jee Woo come here!" I yelled to them. They both came running over to me to get their drinks. "Now sit right here and don't move until you're completely finished" I commanded. "Mommy up! Up!" Jung Hi giggled as he made grabby hands. I picked him up bouncing him a little while he drank his drink. Yoongi is in the bathroom and still hasn't came back yet. "Mommy I want up up too!" Jee Woo whines and made grabby hands like Jung Hi did. I picked her up and put her on the other side of my hip. They both were drinking their drinks happily until they both were getting drowsy. Both of them slowly drifting off to sleep in my arms. I took their now empty sippy cups and gave them their pacifiers. Yes they finally will use pacifiers. Where the hell is Yoongi?! "Yah! Yoongi!!" I yelled at him once he finally came back. "Shhh the kids are asleep." He whisper-yelled as he took the kids out of my arms. "Come on let's go home." He said walking away. I crossed my arms and puffed my cheeks out pouting. I'm gonna ignore him because he took forever and won't tell me why. He took and hour to be exact. Every time he tried to talk to me I just huffed and turned my head. Pouting like a child, silly right? But, it gets his attention so I mean it works fine for me. Once Yoongi finally put the kids to sleep he turned and stared at me. "We got our kids back at least." He smiled. "I'm ignoring you!" I yelled. "Not anymore." He smirked. I tuned around and huffed while walking away. He grabbed my arm spinning me around. "Come on don't be like that!" I just ignored him. He slammed his lips onto mine passionately kissing me. I slowly melted into his kiss feeling the spark I felt the first time I kissed him. The spark I felt when he first bit me. The spark I felt the first time we had sex. The spark I felt when I first saw him. The spark I fell when I'm around him. I don't want it to ever go away. It makes me feel so secure and loved. He wrapped his arms around me lifting me so I wrapped my legs are his waist. He pushed us up against the closest wall. Still continuing to kiss me. Before we could go any farther Yoongi stopped kissing me and put me down letting me catch my breath. He smiled at me then pulled out the box that had a necklace in it. "This necklace will protect you Y/N and tell me if you're in trouble, so never take it off" Yoongi whispered while putting it on my neck.

-------------------------------------Thank you my lovelies for waiting I haven't had internet and still don't but I'm at a friends house this weekend

Thank you my lovelies for waiting I haven't had internet and still don't but I'm at a friends house this weekend. I would like to say an extra thank you to CryBabyPoppy , YamamoriEiko , Simply-Namjoon , rmcsce . Thank you all for helping me out and voting and commenting. It really means a lot! K I'm done PEACE!!💜