Daycare

*RING RING*
"Hello?" I groaned as I slowly woke up. "Hey! Y/N how have you been?" My mother asked. "Well kinda stressed actually, with the babies and everything." I told her truthfully. "Hmmmm. Oh I know why don't you drop them off at a close friends house for the day and spend time with Yoongi." She implied. That doesn't sound like a bad idea. But who can I let watch over them without worrying about the fact they are vampires? Oh I know Jin! "Thanks mom I have to now love you bye." I sighed. "Anytime, ok honey have a good day! Bye love you!" She said then hung up. I have to call Jin and ask if he watch over them.
Phone Call
Jin: hello?
Y/N: hey I have a favor to ask
Jin: what is it Y/N?
Y/N: umm well I was wondering if you and Namjoon can watch over my twins for today and tomorrow?
Jin: of course Y/N! Me and joonie would love to watch them and give you and Yoongi a rest. I'll be over there in a few minutes with joonie to pick up the stuff we need and the twins! K I gotta go bye also use protection we don't need anymore little vampires roaming around right now!
*BEEP BEEP*
He hung up on me. Also that's so embarrassing he told me to use protection!! Well I better get the babies ready and get their stuff ready!
After rounding everything up I finally got the babies settled down. If you're wondering where Yoongi is, he's at work he gets off in three hours. Which leaves me time to get prepared and buy some important things and food.
BABIES STUFF

Their bottles^

Their bottles^

Their car seats^

Their car seats^