Daycare pt:2

I woke up to the door closing. The smell of Yoongi's body wash filled my nose signaling he just left. He doesn't have work today so I wonder where he's going. Anyway today's gonna be a lazy day I don't have to get the twins until this afternoon and it's 9 something. I don't know what time Yoongi will be back so I'm just gonna chill in comfy clothes.

 I don't know what time Yoongi will be back so I'm just gonna chill in comfy clothes

Did I say Yoongi liked my pajamas? No? Yea I didn't think so. I don't know why but he really doesn't like when I wear this. But I mean he isn't here and I love these so yea. No one is gonna be coming over today. Hmm what should I do. I'm just gonna cook me some food and watch some movies.
*Time Skip 1 hour later*
I just finished a movie and I'm hungry. I get up and go in the kitchen to make me something. As I was looking for something to eat the front door opened and closed meaning Yoongi's home. "Jagi!" Yoongi called out. Not even thinking I called out "In here oppa!" Oh shit wait, I looked down noticing I still haven't changed. What am I supposed to do. I tried hiding behind one of the counters and put on a thin jacket to cover the top. Yoongi walked into the kitchen and looked at me with a confused look "Aren't you gonna give me a welcome home hug and kiss?" Yoongi questioned. Yoongi started walking towards me as soon as he got pretty close I darted towards the living room without looking back. Once I got there I was panting a little from the adrenaline rushing throw my veins. I was now hiding behind a couch. I could hear Yoongi walk into the living room looking around. I can smell his lust and anger from here. "Y/N don't make me chase you like I did the first time we met!" Yoongi commanded. My breath hitched 'so he does remember that night!' Oh shit he's getting closer I can sense it I need to run. Yoongi suddenly poked his head over the couch I was hiding behind. I squealed and made a run for it. Luckily he hasn't caught me yet. Suddenly Yoongi grabbed my jacket I quickly took off the jacket running into the hallway. I hid behind a wall. I watched Yoongi go into the room next to me. As soon as he did I ran back into the kitchen. Panting I whispered to myself "Hopefully he doesn't look here." I was completely out of breath. I was trying to catch my breath when a muscular pair of arms wrap around me holding me in place. "Why are you running Y/N?" He questioned. He hasn't seen my outfit yet. He turned me around looking into my eyes until he started to scan my body. "Oh so that's why, you want to be a disobedient princess? I have to punish you." He said darkly. Before I could protest he lifted me onto the counter ripping my panties and pulling down his pants and boxers thank god he's wearing jogging pants. "Oppa you keep ripping my panties you're gonna have to buy me some more." I whined. "You don't need them right now so shut up!" He growled obviously upset with me. He slammed his dick inside of me going in and out super fast. All I could do is moan and scream his name. He lifted my leg and put on his should making him go deeper than before. I couldn't help but to scream. Yoongi kept grunting and eventually leaned in and bit into my neck tasting my delicious blood. Once he pulled his fangs out he licked the remaining blood whilst still fucking me. We finally climaxed and he pulled out pushing my face down towards his cock so his seeds spilled on my face. After he released his load he pulled his pants and boxers. I cleaned up the mess we made and disinfected the counter we fucked on.  Once I was done I looked at Yoongi who was looking at me with pride. "I still can't believe you're mine." Yoongi whispered while caressing my cheek. I giggled "Ok enough of the sappy shit our kids will be home soon so we better rest while we can. He nodded in agreement and walked over to the couch and grabbed a pillow and a cover. I just watched and he put the pillow down and laid down pulling the cover over him. I walked over to him getting under the covers and laying my head on his chest while I laid in between his legs. I listened to him breath and eventually fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
So I'm thinking of starting to do just one shots of different members so if you wanna read about the other members then there will be one shots for them meaning it isn't gonna be a story story like the one I'm currently reading. K I'm done PEACE!!!!