Morning Sex

*Y/N POV*
I woke up feeling a little sore around my neck area. I got up and went to the bathroom to check out the sore area. I looked at my neck to see two holes in the side of my neck.

 I looked at my neck to see two holes in the side of my neck

P.S this is the best I could find^
I was looking at my neck when I heard Yoongi groan from his room. I left the bathroom to go check on Yoongi. I opened the door to see Yoongi on his bed.

I have to admit he's hot like really fucking hot

I have to admit he's hot like really fucking hot. I touched my neck out of instinct and instantly I felt a shot of pleasure shoot to my core. I held my mouth to not let out a moan. I walked over to Yoongi and sat on his crotch " I know you aren't asleep Yoongi" I told him "You caught me" he laughed opening his eyes. He grabbed a hold of my waist. "Why are you in my room?" He questioned me. I pointed at my neck "You need to pay for what you did to my neck!" I raised my voice slightly "You're the one who was seducing me!" He yelled back. He then grabbed me and flipped us so that I was on bottom and he was on top. He ripped my cloths off leaving me in my undergarments. I put my hand on his rock hard abs "No fair you're still fully clothed!" I pouted. He just laughed at me and started taking off his cloths leaving him in his boxers. I couldn't help but stare at his awesome body and it's all mine. I started biting my lip still admiring the perfection in front of me. He leaned down and whispered in my ear "If you keep biting your lip like that I'm gonna bite it." "Who said I wouldn't like that" I smoothly replied. He smirked and took off my bra and panties and took off his boxers. He lined his penis up with my entrance asking for permission. He slowly started pushing in before I could even answer. I screamed in pain and pleasure. He finally pushed himself fully in. Slowly thrusting in and out waiting for me to adjust. "God you're so damn tight!" Yoongi groaned. "M-move f-f-aster." I pleaded. "As you wish princess." He replied as he started pounding into me. "Say my name!" He commanded "Yoongi!!" "Louder!!" "YOONGI" "I want the neighbors to hear who you belong to!!!"" "YOONGI!!!!!" We both climaxed at the same time. He pulled out and came on my stomach. He collapsed beside me pulling me towards him. "You are mine." Yoongi said as I drifted off to sleep.

" Yoongi said as I drifted off to sleep

You're welcome^