Stress, Part 1

*Y/N P.O.V*
I've been really stressed lately and so has Yoongi but I'm better at handling it than Yoongi. He's not only been skipping meals but nights of rest. He has dark circles under his eyes and he's obviously gotten weaker and has lost quite a bit of weight. I can't stand by and just watch anymore, I have to do something. He's been in his studio for about two days now. I get ready and start walking to his studio.

I knock on his studio door and ring the door bell a couple of times. He doesn't reply. I got my key out and unlocked the door. He made me a key for his studio so I could clean it. He usually never lets me in his studio if he's working, but I need to get him out of here and get him to rest. I opened the door slowly to see Yoongi with his headphones on, so that's why he didn't hear me come in. I called out his name a few times. No reply. I walk over to Yoongi and put my hands on the back of his chair. He instantly looked at me with wide eyes. "Yah didn't I tell you to not ever come into my studio when I'm working?" He stated with a raspy voice slowly taking off his headphones. "Yoongs you need to sleep! You not only haven't slept and eaten in a few days but you also have been in this room for several days! It's time for you to come home." I told him sternly. He just rolled his eyes. Okay since he won't listen to my words, time for plan B. I huffed out and quickly sat on his lap. He looked me up and down then stared at my lips whilst licking his. We haven't kissed in almost two weeks. It's a record for us. He started leaning forward to kiss me but I leaned away so he couldn't. He growled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. I just pouted and pretended to be mad and then crossed my arms over my chest. "You never kiss me or love on me anymore, maybe I should be with someone else." I whined. He grabbed my throat, choking me lightly and whispered in my ear "You're mine, I don't allow people to touch things that are mine." I blushed instantly. After all these years of being together he still has an effect on me. I hid my face in the crook of his neck after he released my neck. I snuggled closer to him and whispered in his ear "lets go cuddle and nap. You need sleep." He chuckled. "So this was your plan. Distract me from work, tempt me, then get me to sleep?" He questioned. "Noooooooo" I tried to argue. "It doesn't matter anyway." He stated. I was confused by what he meant, I was about to question him when he suddenly stood up still holding on to me and slowly carried me out of his studio. He put me down on the floor and pulled out his keys. Once he finally locked the door he started walking down the hallway towards our apartment/home. "Wait up for me!" I yelled trying to catch up to him.
*Tiny Time Skip*
We finally arrived at our place and he flopped on the couch. "I'm gonna sleep here" he said whilst yawning. I giggled and went over and laid on top of him. I snuggled closer to him and let out a sigh of relief. He wrapped his arms around me and slowly relaxed. I decided to get into more comfy clothing. Yoongi was already pretty much passed out as soon as he laid on the couch. I lifted him up a little bit and slid his shirt off of him. He's so light. He needs to eat when he gets up. Anyway, I took off the shirt and pants I was wearing and put on his shirt. I got back on top of him and hid my face in crook of his neck. I started relaxing knowing he was finally resting when he slid his hands on my ass slapping it lightly. I flinched a bit and let out a little squeek. I looked up at him pouting a little. He still had his eyes closed. "Yoongi~ what was that for!" I straddled his lap. "You thought you were gonna get away with teasing me?" He growled. "Noooo!" I giggled. I put my ass on Yoongi's dick and bounced a little. He grabbed onto my waist tightly holding me still. I squirmed a little trying to get out of his tight grip. He released his left hand but only to wrap it around my neck slightly choking me. "Bad girl. You need to be punished. Get on your knees." He commanded darkly. He let go of me and I quickly got on my knees pulling down his jogging pants and boxers. I watch his member spring into the air hitting his abdomen lightly causing him to groan. I looked up at him with innocent eyes. All of the sudden there was a knock at the door. I quickly looked at the door and then back at him shaking slightly. He groaned and quickly pulled up his pants and boxers. "Go put pants on." He growled lightly. I ran to put room to put on some pants but I stopped when I heard an unfamiliar female voice. I remembered that Yoongi didn't have a shirt on. I smirked to myself and walked over to the door. I stood on my tippy toes and pecked Yoongi's lips and then stared at the female. She was glaring at me but I just glared right back at her. "Yoongs who is this?" I asked innocently wrapping my arms around his thin waist. "She's nobody" he stated coldly. I just nodded and went to shut the door. "Excuse me?!" She yelled in a bitchy voice. I opened the door a little more and gave a fake sweet smile. "You're excused darling. I do believe that the place you're looking for is down the street. All the guys pay for hookers there." I said in a sweet and innocent voice then slammed the door shut in her face and frowned when she started beating at the door. "You bitch! He was mine first! I bet he doesn't even love You! You ugly whore!" She screamed then kicked the door before leaving. The things she said hit deep. I started thinking about what she said but when Yoongi wrapped his arms around me I knew they weren't true.
               TO BE CONTINUED
Hey guys I'm so so so SO sorry for the long add wait lol. I ummm had some things and I hope you understand! That still though doesn't give a rightful excuse to not update though! Just so you know I do read the comments and oml! I love you guys so much! Also the kids are being trained right now at a vampire academy because they are full blooded vampires. Now. I know i really don't put Yoongi as being a vampire really anymore but he still is! If you guys want a certain kind of chapter then message me! Or put it in the comments it can be about any member and/or scenario so don't be shy! If it's your idea then of course i will put your name because it basically belongs to You! No I thing I've said enough it's currently 2:13 AM and I am going to try to write a whole other chapter for this book and my other book. Before I go it's basically Fathers day now but sadly I haven't saw my dad for around five years now BUT I hope you guys have a happy Fathers day! Okay I'm done now. PEACE!!