Chapter 2

Jade's POV
So today is my first day and Abby Green Academy and my nerves are sky rocketing. As everyone started entering my class I wrote my name on the bored and introduced my self.
'Hi class my name is Miss Thirlwall! I am your new biology teacher. Now when I go through the register I'd like to get to know you so when your names called say your age and birthplace' I say. That's when I glance up and come eye to eye with this gorgeous blonde.

'Perrie Edwards?' I ask and the blonde stands up. Ahh that's her name I think to myself...

Perrie's POV
'Perrie Edwards?' Miss asks, so I stand up, I hate having attention on me so I'm quite nervous. Miss must have noticed my nerves because she gave me a reassuring smile.

'Hi, I'm 17 and I'm from South Shields' I say and sit down quickly. From this point I zoned out until miss came up to me and waved her hand in my face.

'Perrie. You need to start listening' she says.
'S-sorry miss w-won't happen again' I stutter. Ugh why stutter!

Jade's POV
'Carrying on, we will be learning about a structure of a cell. Does anyone know anything about this topic?' I ask. No one really knows so there's a start.

Within ten minutes I already hear people calling someone names and I glance up and they are calling Perrie it. They are saying really nasty things what clearly offend her.
'Perrie your a fucking dyke do you not understand? That's why no one likes you!' Danielle yells

Perrie's POV
Everyone starts laughing after what Danielle just said I feel like I want to leave but I can't find myself to move so I just put my head down when I feel someone tap my should ten minutes later to find class had finished. Miss heads over and shuts her door and comes back to me.

'Perrie? Hun, are you okay?' She asks worriedly.
'N-no' I start to cry and she brings me into a hug which I reincorporate.
'Hun, you listen to me okay? You shouldn't listen to them as they don't know what they are saying. Why should it bother them what your life is about. You seem like a spectacular girl and if I was someone your age I'd want to get to know you' she says softly.
'Thanks Miss Thirlwall. I really do appreciate what you have to say. I get it everyday so it shouldn't shock me to much' I say the last bit quietly hoping she didn't hear but she did. Shit

'And why do you think they do this then Perrie?' She asks slightly confused. I look down to the floor when I feel her finger under my chin and rises my head to look at her.
' Because I-I'm a l-lesbian' I say disappointed. 'No one really accepts my sexuality' I turn away.