Chapter 17

PERRIE'S POV

As upon entering Jade's class I could tell she was annoyed by something. I sit down directly in front of her but she doesn't budge her head once to look at me. I carefully move around to her side of the desk and pull her chair to face me.

Gently placing my hand on her cheek and making her face me, then looking into her eyes I could tell what ever hurt her feelings and angered her was bad. Tears begin to spring her eyes and without thinking I pull her into my arms and sitting her on my lap. She rests her head on my chest and slowly tries to slow down her breathing and calm down.

This doesn't seem like usual for her so it does worry me. I pull her closer to me if that was possible and just hug her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear.

JADE'S POV
Crying into Perrie made more upset as I just want to let everyone know that we are together. Without realising Miss Martin enters the room and carefully places a hand on my shoulder. Me and Perrie look towards her and I can tell there's sorry in her eyes.

'I know it's hard Jade, but understand that if you say your together now. You could lose your job. Even worse, get arrested.' She says and I just nod.

'I see where your coming from Miss. I just didn't know how hard this would be, having people say things about Pez and me not being able to say anything is just heartbreaking' I say and she nods. Perrie gives me a funny look and I know I have to tell her, this is so difficult.

'I know I've heard it around school. Why don't you go into my lounge and that way know one can enter. Perrie you may go with her and stay as long as you need. I'll email your teachers to let them know.' We both nod and stand up together following her.

Upon arriving the room I sit down and that when I notice Pez is just stood there looking at me. I don't know what her look is saying but I can tell she just wants to know what's been said.

'Look Pez, not all that was said was bad, but it got to me. They kept mentioning your back and it won't be long till it happens again and I knew if I said anything it would look suspicious so I just sat there, I'm sorry' I said with more tears leaving my eyes.

'There's no need to apologise Jade but may I ask. Who said all this?' She asks and this may cause more shit to the situation as it was mainly Danielle and he new boy Alex.

'Danielle and Alex were the main ones' I say and that's when I see her sorry full face retort to anger.

'That's it' She says and with that she leaves the room but not without slamming the door. Have I just caused an argument or a fight?

Sorry these updates are taking long to do. Just been caught up with schoolwork. I'll try my best to update as soon as possible.