Chapter 14

PERRIE'S POV

Sitting in this class is one of the hardest things for me to do right now. All I want to do is go home and cry but I know I can't and Jade wouldn't want me to do that. Its getting to me so much I just grab my things and walk out. I ignore Jade callings and head straight to the bathrooms, the minute I arrive I lock the stall door and face the mirror.

I see these massive bruises appear on my face and it makes me look like a disgrace. Tears begin to roll down my cheeks so I do the one thing I know I shouldn't do. I grab the blade from my bag and I place it over my wrist. I think back to everything that happens to me and how much no wants me here. I slice my wrist and wince in pain. I keep doing it on both wrists till I hear someone banging on the door to get it open.

'Pez open the door now!' Jade's shouts. I begin to cry even more as I think about what would be going through her mind.

'J-J-Jade I-I can't' I sob out. I keep slicing till I drop the blade. Out of no where the stall door is ripped off it's hinges and there stood Jade and the head teacher. I keep my face towards the mirror. My vision begins to fade and just as I'm about to fall Jade catches. I look at her with a sorry full look before I close my eyes.

JADE'S POV

Im trying my best to focus on what I have to teach but all I can focus on is Perrie. I see her try her best to focus but that is before she grabs her things and leave.

'Perrie come back!' I shout but she just slams the door. I shake my head before giving the class the task on the board. After doing so I go out to try and find where she has gone. I go past the bathroom before I hear a light sob.

I open the door and carefully slide in. I go towards the stall and that when I hear the cry's up close and realise it's pez's.

'Pez open the door now!' I shout with desperation but all I get back is a sob. I radio signal for the headteacher to come here. Not long after she arrives and takes the door off of its hinges. Once it's removed I glance to Perrie and that's when I see what she was doing. I notice she's about to fall so i catch her and lay her down.

She looks at me with so much sorry in her eyes before closing them. With this I begin to cry freely.

'Please call an ambulance! I can't lose her!' I cry to the Miss Martin. She got straight ahead and soon after returned saying that they are on their way.

'You love her don't you?' Miss Martin asks and I can't help but nod and cuddle into Pez closer. Miss Martin places a hand on my shoulder and gives it a gentle squeeze. 

Ten minutes later the ambulance arrives and they place Perrie in the back. I climb in after and I then grab Perrie's limp hand in mine.

We arrive at the hospital and we all get out. I walk beside them till I see Debbie and head right over and we hug immediately. We waited for hours and hours but we were finally able to see her...

Stepping inside the room I was nervous so I began to move back but Debbie gave me reassuring push. I go over and grab hold hand and kiss the back off it.

I turn around whilst Debbie says she will give me some space so I nod.

'Pez baby, I need you to wake up for me. I love you so much and I can't do this without you' I say with tears streaming down my face. I sit down and lay my head against the chair and close my eyes.

Not long after closing my eyes I feel Perrie's hand grasp ahold of mine. I look around the room but I notice Debbie isn't in here. Before I go to move my head back I hear the voice I never thought I'd hear again...

'J-J-Ja-de' Pez says with a broken voice. I stand up and look into her eyes.

'Oh Pez baby I missed you so much' I say with excitement in my voice.

'I lo-ove you' she says whilst trying her best to keep her voice from cracking. I bend down and gave her gentle kiss.

She scouts over enough for me to climb in so that's what I do and I wrap my arms around her protectively and with that we both fall asleep.