Chapter 4

Perrie's POV
Saturday has finally arrived and I'm so glad about it. Then all of sudden I hear my dad shout. Great he's pissed he has a habit of doing this. I go down to see what's happening that's when I see he has my mum in the corner so I shout for him to move

'DAD, GET AWAY FROM HER!' He turns around and just laughs and chucks he bottle of beer at me. I quickly move so it hits the wall and shards of glass go everywhere. He just leaves the house.
After that I just had to leave the house for a bit. I decide to take some of my dads beer and get drunk. I was completely fucked out of my mind sitting in the tipping down rain. I decide to get my phone out and text Jade without realising it's 1 am.

To Jade- Hey Jade! It's Perrieeeeeeeee
From Jade- Perrie it's 1am what are you doing up? Is everything okay?!
To Jade- noo :/ I dobnt kno wot 2 dovnffg
From Jade- Perrie where are you? Are you drunk!
To Jade- I dunno whereee I ammmm Jadeeee :(
From Jade- Find a sign then text me where you are. I'm coming to get you!
To Jade- Mkay. I'm at trafalgur street.
From Jade- DON'T MOVE.

Jade's POV
Fucking where is she? That's when I see her lying on grass. She looks completely out of it. I stop the car and run to her.

'Perrie?' I say, she slowly opens her eyes.

'It's Jadeeeee' she says shutting her eyes again. I pick her up and put her in my car and drive to my house. I grab her and take her to my room and lay her on my bed. I need to know what she's doing out so late.

'Perrie? Wake up sweetie' I say and she starts waking up. All I can smell on her is booze.

'What happened? Has someone hurt you?!' I say worriedly. She looks down but doesn't say anything. She looks me in the are and she has tears welling up.

'My dad got drunk and pinned my mum to a corner a-and' she takes a deep breath and the continues ' I shout at him to move and all he does is laugh at them he threw a glass bottle at me the left me and my mum alone in the house. I didn't want to be with my mum so I decided to go out and got pissed' she says that just above a whisper clearly disappointed in her actions and I embrace her in a hug. When I realise her breathing slowed down I knew she fell asleep. I lie next to her and got to sleep. Just before going sleep, I begin to wonder if she has any problems. As in anger issues or depression, I put it to the back of mind. I'll ask another day...