Chapter 22

JADE'S POV

Casually strolling to lock the door and close the blinds, making sure to move in more of a way to tease Perrie wasn't a problem.
I want this to go well, but being in school may be hard.

I head back over and tell Perrie to climb onto my desk, thankfully nothing was on it so she got on with ease. I climb on top and lower my body onto her. I slowly connect my lips to hers. Her hands automatically move towards my hair to tangle in it.
The kids gets really heated which distracts her so I move my hands to her top and my lips to her neck.
I begin to unbutton her top which leads her to having to sit up to take it off. I feel her hands tug at my shirt signalling for me to take mine off, which I do without a second thought.
I make my way to her trousers and just pull them off without a thought of it. This leaves her in just her underwear. I do the same but completely get undressed. I slide my hands under her back and she gets the hint, so she arches her back.

Once she undressed I leave kisses going down her body, leaving a few hickeys where I like.
Reaching upon her most sensual body part, I could see how wet she really was. I slowly slide a finger in her and she lets out a moan. I have to think of how she'll be quiet for this so I quickly connect my lips to quieten her moans.

I slide in two more fingers which makes her disconnect our lips.

'O-oh god, Jadey' she moans out loud. She grabs my head to connect our lips again. Her walls begin to tighten around my fingers so I speed up.

'Baby, I-I'm about t-to-' and with that she let's go. I slow down to try and draw out her orgasm.
After the trembles of her body has finished I withdraw my fingers but not without licking then clean.

We help each other get dressed again, just in time for lesson. Hopefully no one has a clue of what happened in here.

PERRIE'S POV

Not going to lie, that was amazing. I also forgot that I had another lesson with Jade. Every time I had the chance, I glance at her, to see her doing the same.  Jesy comes in late and the first things she does in stare at my neck. How could I not remember the hickeys?

She looks at me and just smirks which makes me put my head in my hands. God she loves to tease to me about these things.

The end of the day comes quicker and I debate walking home which I eventually do, but of course it begins to bloody thunder. The walk to my house is about an hour and a half walk and I didn't even bring a coat. Cars go past and the completely ignore me, till I hear a car horn which makes me turn around. Jade...

She quickly rushes out with a spare coat and tape it around me.

'Babe, your shivering, get in the car' she says with worried laced in her voice. I follow her to the car and jump in, with that we make our way to my house. Thankfully Jade came as my house was still a long walk away.

We make it mine safely and rush in. All of a sudden, I can't stop sneezing, great. I probably am ill.

I would like to apologise for not updating anything recently, honestly I have been trying to but haven't found the right time to. When I have the opportunity to, I will attempt to write. I appreciate you all for waiting, but then again, I'm still sorry.😕