Chapter 8

Perrie's POV
I was stood at my locker which is in the corridor where Jade teaches. I was minding my own business until I'm shoved into my locker.

'Watch where your going dyke' Danielle says. I scoff in return which makes her turn around.

'Is that all your going to say Perrie?' She asks. I honestly don't know what I did to have all this done to me.
She begins to get in my face and out of no where her palm is connected with my cheek. Man the was uncalled for and it hurt. She began shouting offensive words, she went out of like by bringing my family and at this point I just shoved her. She went back but kept her balance. We started throwing punched and kicks towards each other.

I shove her hard and she falls over and I jump on top of her and start attacking her. Eventually I feel someone pull me off. I'm still swinging and kicking until Danielle has been taking away.

I feel blood dripping down my face and cuts on my arms and chest. I don't know who has ahold of me but I don't dare to look. I recognise the scent coming off her but I can't match it with anyone as I'm more focused on the fact I'm bleeding.

We arrive at the staff toilet and she drags me in there and locks the door. That's when she turns around and I see Jade... now I know why I thought I recognised the scent. She going to be mad.

'Pez at you okay?' She asks frantically. She keeps looking around my body to see if I'm okay. I give her a weak smile but she can see I'm in pain.

She rushed over to sink to get tissues to clean my up. She asks me to see my chest but the fact my t-shirt wouldn't go up high enough meant I had to take my top off. It was awkward to say the least. Once cleaning I could see her staring at my stomach. I glance down to my stomach and notice her staring at my abs. I just laugh and put my top on. That snapped her out of her thoughts.

'Sorry about that. Are you okay?' She asks trying to change the topic of her staring at my abs.

'I'm fine and don't worry about the staring thing' I say giving her a smile. I see a tear escape her eyes so I quickly wipe it away and bing her into a hug. She was tense at first but soon became more relaxed.

'You worried me Pez and you nearly hit me!' She says and that's when is started to panic. I nearly hit her?!

'OMG I'M SO SO SO SORRY!' I say panically trying to calm my breathing down. She rest her hands on my shoulders to try and calm me down.

'Pez calm down. I know you wouldn't have meant it' She says which gave me reassurance.

Once we had a chat we walk out and head to her class. I don't really remember what we was talking about in lesson as many people were talking about me and Danielle. During the lesson I grew fed up so the only way I could ignore them was plug my headphones in and put my head down. So that's what I did.

I got disturbed by a text on my phone, I glance down to see who texted me and it was from Jade. I thought this whole times she was talking but we are watching a film. Huh? Maybe I should pay attention.

From Jade- You okay Pez? You know you shouldn't be listening to music?
To Jade- I'm fine. I don't know what your talking about with the music. :)
I act like I ain't listening to music. Although I am. I just want to see her response. She is quick to reply...
From Jade- Pez I ain't that stupid. I can see the wire, I will come and take them out your ears in a minute.
To Jade- ohh shit got real. I'll unplug them :/
From Jade- good

I do as I said I would, when I look up we make eye contact and she just smiles and laughs. I'll get her back.
I have no clue what this film is about and about half way through I fell asleep...