Chapter 3

Jade's POV
I feel so bad for Perrie. I didn't know what to say to make her feel better.

'Well sexuality shouldn't matter to anyone other than you. I hope you know that? If you ever want to chat my door is always open so feel free to come and see me.' I say looking directly into her eyes.

'Thank you Miss Thirlwall, have a lovely day' she says and starts to leave.
'You too hun' I say back.

*skip forward to lunch*

As I'm about to start eating my lunch I hear shouting out in the corridor so I go and see what's going. What I see is horrific, I run towards the crowd when Danielle punched Perrie and she falls to the ground. I drag Perrie away. Her face is bleeding and her stomach is as well.
'DANIELLE GO TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE RIGHT NOW! AND THE REST OF YOU SCRAM!' I yell.
Perrie is full on in tears when I take her to bathroom to clear her up.

'Miss you don't have to help me you know? I go through that everyday' she sighs and slides down the bathroom wall. I do the same.

'You shouldn't have to go through this alone. I'm gonna clear you up okay then we are gonna chat. Just say if I hurt you' I say panicking. I help her to her feet and bring her to the sink and lean her against it.

'I'm sorry miss' she says I look at her confused so I raise an eyebrow.

'I'm a complete mess and your helping me, Although you have other things to do' she continues.

'Perrie I'm not letting you go through this alone. Right your heads done. I'm going to need to look at the cut on your stomach so can you lift your shirt up for me please?' I ask very uneasy. She obliged and that's when I say her rock hard abs. It was hard cleaning her stomach as her abs were in my mind.

'Now that's done come with me please. We need to have an important chat about all of this' I say and she just nods. All I have in my mind is her abs!

Perrie's POV
I don't understand why she wants to help it's pointless. I have a feeling she's gonna ask if I've harmed myself. I feel like shit and honestly don't want to talk one bit. One we get in her class she closes the door and locks it and tells me to take to take and seat and she grabs one and sits in front of me.

'Perrie I'm very worried for you. Not only in the way of you being hurt by others but I'm afraid your gonna hurt yourself or if you already have. So I need to look at your wrists' she says looking into my eyes. I look at the floor not knowing what to really say.

'Why?' Was all I could say.

'Please just let me look. I won't judge' she says quietly. I just nod and roll my sleeves up, I glance at them for a second before showing her. My arms have loads of scars and they look disgusting but I just can't help it.

'And all of these are cause of them?' She asks and I just nod trying to keep tears in.

'This isn't healthy to keep doing you know?' She says still looking at my arm trailing her finger up and down it.

'Miss Thirlwall-' before I could finish she cuts me off...

'Call me Jade when we aren't in class' she whispers, I just smile.

'Okay, Jade. First of all I'm really sorry' that's all I can get out of my mouth.

'You don't need to apologise. Here have my number so if you need to hold of me or want to chat about anything you can' she says.

'Thank you for being there Jade' I say. All she does is wink and I leave.