Chapter 12

JADE'S POV

Not long after I started the film Pez fell asleep on my shoulder. I turn the film of and carefully pick her up bridal style and carry her to my room. I lie her in the bed before climbing in behind and snuggling into her side.

Around 6 am I begin to wake up but I try not to move to much as Pez is still asleep. I slip out the bed and go and make two cups of tea. I walk into my room to see her cuddling my pillow.

I hate the fact I have to wake her up but I'll be late and so will she. I go up to the edge of the bed and shake her but I get no reaction. This is going to be harder than I thought.

'Pez' I say while shaking her a bit more rougher. She begins to stir but not much. I contain a giggle cause she looks adorable. I keep shaking her for another five minutes...
'Jeed nooooo' she says in a raspy voice which honestly was so sexy.
'Babe come on get up' I say. I rub her side and she starts to sit up.

After an hour we begin to leave. Pez has her head resting against my shoulder the whole journey, humming along with what ever is playing on the radio.

PERRIE'S POV

The day went pretty fast for once and there was no issues. It was a shame I didn't have Jade today but we went back to mine after. When we arrived my mam wasn't in as she is going out for the night so Jade ended up staying.

I enter the room to see Jade reading a book so I go over and crouch down to see what's she's reading. She places the book down and bring me into a cuddle so I'm laying on top of her. I look up and stare into her eyes, I look at her lips then back to her eyes to see her doing the same so I bite my lip and that one movement made her lean forward to capture my lips.

It started of slow but not long after tongues got involved. Jade flips us over so my back is on the bed and she is on top. She moves her lips to my neck and begins placing kisses around till she finds my spot. I let out a moan when she finds it and I feel her smirk on my skin before sucking and biting there just enough to know that she left a mark.

I know that I want to go further with her but I want her to be comfortable and this is going to be my first time so I'm slightly nervous. Jade looks up and makes eye contact and that's when I see her pupils are dilated.

'Are you sure you want to do this Pez?' She asks with concern laced in her voice. I just nod and lean forward to connect our lips. Our tongues battle for dominance with Jade winning.

She started playing with them hem of my shirt so I raised my arms so that she can get it off. She chucked it somewhere across the room before taking off her shirt and doing the same. Seeing her in a red lace bra turned me on and I could feel the heat between my legs. She lowered her self down and began kissing me again whilst her hands roamed across my stomach and up to my breasts. She squeezed them and I let out a moan. She lowered her lips to my neck and found my spot straight away. She bit roughly and I let out a long moan. She began to drag one of her hands down and lower my shorts whilst the other one removed her own bra.

With that she threw them across the room as well as hers and then she began to rub me through my soaked underwear. The moment she touched there my hips bucked and a moan slipped from my mouth.

She skill fully undone my bra clasp with one hand and then brought her lips to my nipple. Right now I was a moaning mess.

JADE'S POV

Pez was a moaning mess and I couldn't help but moan along with her. I looked up to her as I had to say one thing before we carry on.

'Pez I love you' I say with admiration in my voice.

'I love you too baby' she says with the equal amount as I did. With that I continued my work.

I begin to kiss down her stomach and when I reached her panty line she whimpers. I remove her underwear as well as mine and I slide my finger through her wet folds. I purposely miss her clit so I could work her tension. I could tell she was nervous as this was her first time so I rub her stomach soothingly to ease some tension and it work slightly.

I bring my hand to her clit and rub it slightly and the moment that happen her hips bucked. I place one of my hands on her stomach to keep them in place whilst carrying on my movements.

'Mhmm, Jade' Pez moans and this just gets me more motivated. I keep doing this till she is begging me to do something.

'Babe, stop t-teasing' she whispers through her arousal and with that I slide one finger carefully into her. I carry this on then slide another one in keeping the pace up.

'Jadeeee' is all I hear come from her mouth so I move forwards and capture her lips. I quicken the pace and add another finger. She moans into my mouth.

'B-babe, I-I'm mhmm close' she whispers as I feel her walks clench. Not long after I hear her moan loud and her body tremble beneath me.

I slow down the pace to her ride out her orgasm whilst rubbing her stomach. Soon after she regains her breath and I remove my fingers. I crawl back up to her and give her a loving kiss.

'I love you so much' Pez says snuggling into my neck and pecking me.

'I love you just as much too' I say in return before going to sleep.

Well, that was my first actual attempt at smut. I don't really know how that turned out but if you want to give my any preferences feel free to do so.