Chapter 20

JADE'S POV
The moment I hear Perrie wanted me, I knew she was clearly was upset. I rush to my car and make my way over there.

Shockingly I make it there within 10 minutes and I immediately make my way to the door. The moment I knock on the door it opens revealing Leigh she steps aside to let me in and leads me to the living room.

I spot Perrie crying into Jesy's shoulder so I go over and crouch and carefully and gently place a hand on her shoulder.

'Pez. Baby?' I whisper. She looks at me and immediately clings to me and continues crying in my shoulder.

'Thank you both for allowing her in and sorting her out. You didn't have to' I say sincerely, the just nods and we make our way to the door. I think it's best to talk to Pez when we alone and in our own home.

I slip into the car after Perrie and begin to make our way home. When we get to the house we head inside and go to the bedroom. I sit down against the head bored and I pull pez to sit with her sat on my lap, legs each side.

'You know I love you right babe?' I ask her gently and she nods looking directly into my eyes.

'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done what I done and I know you care' she replies.

'I care so fucking much Pez, your my world. I want to spent the rest of my life with you' I say lovingly.

She leans in a kisses me. My hands make my way from her hair to her lower back just above her bum and hers stay in my hair. I feel her tongue slowly drag across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I grant it. The moment our tongues touch we both moan. I begin to lower my hands to her bum and when they get there I give it a squeeze, leading her to moan again.

I carefully flip us over and I feel her move her hands from my hair to my torso. She slides her hands on my breasts and to my stomach to pull me closer by my shirt. I slide my hands down to her shirt buttons but before I undo them I look up to see if she is okay with this.

She just nods and with that I connect our lips again before undoing her buttons. I lower my lips to her neck and begin to mark my territory. From the minute my lips connect to her neck she mewled in pleasure. I help her get her shirt off before carrying on.

NO ONES POV
Perrie hands make her ways to the bottom of Jade's shirt and she tugs at it signalling for it to come off, so Jade sits up to help get it off. Jade's hands go underneath Perrie back to reach and undo perries bra before Perrie does the same to Jade.
Jade lowers herself and begins to leave bite marks on Perries breast while her hand kneads the other one. She begins to leave kisses down her stomach before getting to her jeans and popping her buttons open and dragging her jeans and her pants with each other.

She stands up to take her jeans and pants off. She goes to Perrie and kisses her with passion before carefully sliding her hand down her stomach and to perries dripping core and she palms it. Perries hips buck up and start to hump Jade's hand to get friction. Jade slides her fingers through her wet folds before plunging two fingers straight into her pussy.

'Fuck' Perrie moans after breaking the kiss.

'You like that baby?' Jade says in a husky voice.

'God yes' Perrie moans out loud. Without warning Jade adds another two fingers in and elicits a louder moan from Perrie from pleasure and pain.

'I-I'm gonna- JADEEEE' Perrie screams with the most powerful orgasm she ever had.

PERRIE'S POV
Not gonna lie that worn me completely out. I turn over and give Jade the most passion kiss before snuggling into her side and falling asleep together. Although, thoughts always run my mind and tomorrow has been in my mind because of what happened. Let's just see how it goes.