Chapter 21

PERRIE'S POV
School came quicker than I thought but today I'm just gonna try and keep my head down. I know Jade is looking out for me so that's all good.

Jesy is stood at my locker waiting for me which definitely makes me smile. I make my way over to her and we head towards lessons which the first one is with Jade for two hours. Seeing Jade in that outfit is a turn on not even gonna lie but I have to control myself. Instead of sitting at the front me and Jesy are at the back whereas Danielle has to be at the front.

Jade is going on about some science stuff which I have no idea what she is actually talking about.
'Do you understand this?' I say to Jesy which she just shakes her head to. Struggling, just brilliant.

Worksheets are giving out and I look at it and god not of that makes sense. So I just sit there...

JADE'S POV
Keeping an eye out for Petrie shouldn't be to hard as she is in my first lesson. Placing her at the back with Jesy and Danielle at the front probably was a good idea, until I notice that Petrie isn't doing anything on her worksheet. It does annoy me but I have to go see if she needs help. So I make my way over to her...

'Why aren't you doing the sheet?' I ask her calmly and she just looks at me. No reply.

'Do I need to repeat myself?' I ask again.
'No Miss, it's just I don't understand' she sighs with irritation in her voice. She doesn't understand? I stood there and explained for about 15 minutes and she claims she doesn't understand. Wow...

'We're you listening to me?' I say getting more irritated, I have to let her explain though as not everyone understands things first try.

'For your opinion, yes I was listening. I just didn't understand. So if you want to get shitty with me then fuck off' she says getting louder by the minute. I knew I shouldn't have said that but I did. Fucking great...

'Pez I'm sorry' I whisper to her but she just flips me off with the middle finger. I just shake my head and walk away.

This lesson goes by quicker but before I could even ask Perrie to stay she's gone. Why have I messed that up. We were so good. I'll text her to meet me at lunch.

To Pez- Hey Pez. Ermm could you maybe come talk to me in my room at lunch?
To Jade- yeah whatever.

Yep she's in a mood.

*LUNCH TIME*

I sit and wait for Perrie, 5 minutes into lunch there's a knock on my door and then the door opens. She turns and shuts the door and closes the blinds.

I gesture her to sit which she does.

'Look I'm sorry bout first lesson' I say and she just nods without making eye contact with me.
'Please say something' I plead with her and I hear her sigh.

'You made me sound as if I'm fucking stupid Jade, do you know how that felt for that to happen in front of everyone?' She says and I just mumble a 'no' back to her.

'It wasn't my intention, I assumed you wasn't listening-'
'Which I was' she interrupts with a snarl.
'Okay you was and I'm sorry, I knew I was in the wrong and I don't know what came over me' I try to convince her. The fact she won't make eye contact with me makes tears swell up in my eyes.

'Just don't do it again' she says a lot more calmer but she still won't make eye contact.
'Okay' I say whilst sniffling. Her head finally moves up and she makes eye contact. Seeing her face made me more upset.

PERRIE'S POV
I knew the moment she sniffled she was gonna cry so that's why I reacted so quickly. I don't want her upset as I love her a lot, more than I initially thought.

I pull my chair out and signal for her to come over to me. She does slowly, probably fearing what would happen. As soon as she is as close as possible I pull her onto my lap and cuddle her. She has a leg each side with her arms around my shoulders, head buried in my chest. I feel the trembles of her body and it makes me sad.

'Baby, please look at me?' I ask and she does so.
'I'm not mad okay? I'm glad you apologised, I love you very much and I don't think I'd do this without you in my life. Please don't cry' I say whilst wiping her tears away, she smiles and I do to.
'I love you too Pez, without a doubt' she whispers and we both lean in. The kiss started out as passionate but progressively grew more heated. She stands up and heads towards the door and locks it. Hopefully, this ends how I want it to...

Sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. Been trying to think on what to write next and how to make the story genuinely work.

Also would like to thank everyone who's read this book.