Chapter 6

Perrie's PoV
I'm still pretty pissed off with the Danielle situation but I'll have to let it go as I always do. I'm also very grateful for Jade being here for me.
Currently she has me lied on the ground as I had a panic attack. She hovering over me, which does make me want to kiss her. But that's wrong as she's my teacher.
Once I've calmed down. She allows me to leave. We only saw each other a couple other times today. I'm dreading going home today.
Walking through my door was hard as I knew my dad would be there. There was no surprise when I noticed he was drunk. That's all he does, everyday...
I'm thinking about telling Jade that I have depression but I don't want her to think differently off me. Or treat me differently... I do really need to tell her.
I think about texting her... but I don't for another 30 minutes as I couldn't decide if I should do it or not.
To Jade- Hey, you free to talk? :/
Once I've sent that, I begin to panic as I don't know if I can do it. About 5 minutes later she replies. Oh god...
From Jade- Yeah. We can meet if you want?
To Jade- Yeah can do, text me the place :/
She texts me the place which is a park around the corner from mine. When I arrive I see her sitting at the bench waiting. I go and sit next to her and she smiles. She knows I'm nervous as I can't make eye contact with her.
'You okay Pez?' She says. I make eye contact with her for the first times tonight.
'I am and I'm not' I sigh. She rests her hand on my shoulder and gives it a slight squeeze.
'Something on your mind?' She asks. I just nod.
'Well, with what happened at school and that. It's been on my mind and then when I got home my dad was drunk and he makes me uncomfortable, and I also have depression.' I say holding back tears as I feel ashamed of how my life is. She must have noticed because she embraced me in a hug. It shocked me at first but I eventually relaxed into the hug. Once we pull away from the hug we just look into each other's eyes. Her eyes are such a gorgeous hazel colour. My thoughts were interrupted when she started shaking me slightly. I just laugh after releasing what I've been doing.
'Is your dad at home now?' She asks quietly. I think she says it quietly in case in makes me mad or something.
'Y-yeah he is' I stutter but then I come to a realisation.
'Fuck! He is pissed and my mams alone with him!' I say and start pacing back and forth. Jade just grabs my hand and takes me to her car. We get in and start heading towards mine. I'm embracing myself for what ever happens next...
Jade's PoV
I could tell how nervous Perrie was driving back to the house. But I'm also glad that she was capable of telling me she has depression. She must trust me well enough. I don't know anything about her parents, all I know is her dad likes getting drunk and that he's hit her mam before.
When we get there we hear shouting inside. Perrie starts to back away but I grab her hand and walk towards the door together. I'm trying to focus on what I might see next but all I can focus on is the sparks coming from our hands.
Perrie carefully opens the door. The first thing we see is her mam on the floor with a bloody mouth and her dad going towards her. Perrie starts to cry and I go over and push him out the way. He starts getting up in my face till Perrie kicks him. I go over to Perrie's mam and help her up.
'H-hi' She stutters clearly from pain.
'Hi' I say with calmness hoping she'd calm down. I lead her to another room and tell her to wait. I see Perrie's dad get all in her face and out of no where shoved her to the ground. I quickly grab Perrie and her mam and go outside and ring the police.
Perrie is in tears and her mam won't talk. I feel so sorry for her...