Chapter 11

PERRIE'S POV

Eventually the end of the day arrived and I waited for Jade near her car. Around 10 minutes later she strolls over and the minute we see each other she smiles and speeds up. We hop into her car and she drives to mine so I can get some clothes.

We pull up at mine and we both get out and head towards mine. I open the door and let her enter first. As she walks past she squeezes my upper arm and smiles. We head towards the living and I see my mam sitting there l, she turns around and smiles when she sees us standing there. Jade goes over and sits with her whilst I get some clothes.

Not too long later I come back down to see my mam and Jade hugging.

'Everything okay?' I ask with curiosity in my voice. They both look and nod at the same time which makes some strange feeling appear in my stomach by I shake it off.

'I'm just going to use the bathroom before we leave' Jade say as she walks towards the toilet. I smile as she walks past so I go over to my mam.

'So Jade and you huh?' My mam says wiggling my eyebrows and I hide a pillow behind my face. God she so embarrassing. I take the pillow away from my face and nod shyly. Although now that I think about it does she know she's my teacher?

'Yes Perrie I do' she says whilst laughing. OMG I said that out loud!

Jade finally comes back to room to my mam laughing and me hiding behind a pillow. She comes over and strokes my back, which helps with my embarrassment and honestly I find it cute.

'Ready babe?' I ask whilst looking at her with a smirk. A blush appears on her face and she nods shyly nods before taking my hand and leaving. We say a quick goodbye to my mam before leaving.

JADE'S POV

Having a chat with Debbie was awkward to say the least and yeah I told her about me being a teacher and about me and Perrie. She didn't seem to shocked but she was actually quite happy. I'm glad she was okay and that as I thought she wouldn't allow it.

We currently are on are way back to mine and I'm trying to focus but Perrie's hand is resting on my upper thigh stroking circles. About 10 minutes later we get to mine and we both go and get dressed.

I head downstairs and put on a movie but whilst I'm doing this I need to talk to her about the end of year 11. Yes we will be able to be a public couple but is that something she wants and right now are we even in a relationship or not?

I hear footsteps come down the stairs so I pause the film and wait for her. She comes into the living room and sits on the couch and faces me. Here we go...

'Pez, can we talk?' I ask nervously looking at her. She nods and lets me continue.

'What are we?' I ask quietly. She looks at me with such affection in her eyes.

'Well what do you want us to be?' She asks with a hint of hopefulness in her voice.

'Together, but we can't be to obvious in class' I say and she smiles and nods. I still have to mention the end of the year.

'Also, because your on your last year what are your ideas after school ends?' I ask as I'm intrigued to hear the answer.

'I'm not to sure but I'd probably look for a job' she replies.

'Well I was wondering if you maybe wanted to see how everything goes between us I wanted to know if we could y-you k-know public?' I ask fearful of her answer. I turn my face away as I don't want to see her reaction. I feel hands turn my face towards her and lips connect to mine. It was a slow kiss with loads of passion. Once pulling away I see tears form in her eyes.

'Of course I would like to do that. I literally adore you' she says with tears spilling out her eyes I wipe them away and bring her it to a hug.