Chapter 2

Shawn

Gil is a damn fool I swear. Besides J, he is one of my favorite people. He is super sweet and always keeps me laughing. We made it to his apartment but after stopping by mine to pick up a few things.

 We made it to his apartment but after stopping by mine to pick up a few things

"Really Gil? These are THE gayest chairs I've ever seen. What the fuck are these?!"

I laughed way harder than I should've at my own joke.

"Honey this ass don't sit on nothing but the best."

He turned on some music and went into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry boo?"

"Starving."

"I think I can whip something up for us real quick. Gotta get food in me before this drank and trade honey."

"Aren't you a regular old house wife in the making."

"Anything for you zaddy." He said and let out a high pitched and very girly laugh.

I laughed taking a look around his place. His crib was fucking nice. To be so young, he is doing extremely well for himself. I walked into the kitchen and hopped onto the counter and just looked at him.

"What bitch?"

"You said you had something to tell me..."

His face lit up.

"Oh yes! So Dunk and I had a brief moment to ourselves today at rehearsal. She told me about what happened in the bathroom. Smooth move."

"Fuck, she did? I'm so wack for that shit right?"

"I think so," He said. I scoffed.

"Shut the fuck up." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Buuut,you had her faucet dripping girl."

I hoped off the counter and stood next to him.

"Please don't ever use dripping and faucet in that context ever again." I joked. "Are fucking with me though? She said I turned her on?"

He smiled going into the fridge grabbing us both a beer.

"I swear girl. She said you must have sensed her nervousness because you apologized and left. But you clearly misread Dunk today."

I scratched my head thinking, damn. I have wanted her from the moment I saw her. That woman is sexy, classy, talented, smart... My list goes on. I try to act confident when I'm around her but there was never a time where I thought I had a real chance.

"Well what do I do now Gil?"

"Bitch you tread carefully. She is still married and even though they are having problems, she is still unsure of what she wants to do. Let her come to you on her own time."

He was right. I can't force this. Hell I don't want to force it. Besides I don't know if she even wants to pursue me. I didn't want to worry myself with this all night. I pushed the thought out of my head and held my hand out to Gil.