Chapter 19

Shawn

"Aww come on boo, you know this is our song! Come dance with me!" I said running into the bathroom, as You Want This started to play on the local radio station. Janet was in the bathroom getting ready for our day.

I came into restroom dancing and she just looked at me through the mirror.

"Shaaaaawn," Janet wined. "Do you know how many times I have performed this dang song. I definitely don't want to do it on my off time." She laughed as I started the break down.

"You know you want to J." I said as I started to say the lyrics. "You want this... Can you handle this... Well c'mere then."

She turned around, snapped her head to the side and started to dance and sing.

Early in the morning... Late in the evening.

Just around about midnight

Just around about midnight.... cuz you know I'll do ya right baby.

We both danced and laughed until the song ended.

"Do you remember shooting this video? God we had so much fun back then. We were all so young too." I said sitting on the edge of the tub as I watched Janet continue her make up. She smiled.

"I do remember this. Who's idea was it to have you sniffing those panties again?"

"Are you kidding? That was your idea and YOUR panties." I said. She paused and glanced at me.

"That's not true."

"Uh yaah it is Janet. Do you seriously not remember?" I looked at her in complete disbelief.

"I really don't." She said letting the toilet lid down and having a seat next to me.

"Oh my gosh okay..." I looked at my watch. "Alright story time."

The Back Story: Shawn

I sat there watching Janet pace back and forth. She was deep in thought. Janet is so fucking sexy. No matter how many hints I threw at her she wouldn't give me any play. She likes the attention though and will entertain it. I think she just likes getting a rise out of me... so to speak.

"What's wrong J?" I asked, pulling her out of her head.

"It's not enough... something is just missing." She said throwing her hands up.

"The video is perfect." I replied.

"No it needs a moment, a wow moment." She raised her hands, eyes wandering around the room looking for the right words. "It needs one of those... oh no she didn't! Kind of moments." She sat down next me. I could smell her perfume. It was so intoxicating.

"Well we need to figure this out now J. The shoot starts in a couple of hours." I said. "Let's talk our way through it."

She laid her head in my lap, gazed up at me and smiled. "Okay."

"So it starts with just us girls at the motel. Maybe we can hint to one of us having sex the night before or something."

"That could be you!" She said sitting up.

"Me, why me? Oh cuz I like girls right?" I asked.

"Yeah and who doesn't think the girl/girl thing isn't hot?" She smiled at me making my pulse quicken.

"Do you like the girl/girl thing?" I asked making her squirm in her seat. Her reaction was always very clear but she would never give me a straight answer. Instead she likes to toy with me... you know, make me hot for her. It drove me crazy.

Janet stood up. "I think I got it!" She exclaimed. "We'll open just how we are now, except in the middle of everyone's conversation, I'll catch you sniffing a pair of panties and call you out for it."

I laughed. That's actually sounded like it would be pretty funny. "I like that and some one else could take a shot, calling the chick ugly or a tired troll."

"That's great! I love it! Okay I just need to let the other girls know and we'll go over it. It's a simple addition so it won't throw anyone off." She said looking excited.

I smiled. She seemed a lot more relaxed now than five minutes ago. She walked over and stood in front me, just staring at me. I laughed nervously. "What are you doing J." I never knew when to take her serious or not.

"We have to get you a pair panties for your new scene." She said with a devious smile.

"Why don't I just use a pair of my own." I suggested. Janet smiled and shook her head.

"Seriously, you wear boxers and boy shorts. If we're going to have you sniffing panties they need to be a sexy pair."

Janet's hands found their way to her jeans. She undid her button and slid them down, stepping out of them carefully.

I just stared at her. "Why are you always playing J. This is not funny." I said licking my lips and gulping hard. Her t-shirt was long enough to just stop at her upper thigh.

"Who's playing, I'm the boss and I'm giving you a prop to use. You know you want them."
She said hooking her fingers on the sides of her panties as she pulled them down slowly until they fell around her ankles.

My eyes were focused on the bundled pair of black laced silk panties on the floor. She bent over looking me directly in the eyes and picked them up. Walking up to me slowly she bit her bottom lip. "Wanna give them a test run?" She said softly.

I cut my eyes at her. "You're fucking with me right?" I said. She put them to her nose and took a deep breath.

"You'll never smell anything sweeter." She said tossing the panties in my lap. Janet slipped back into her jeans, hooked the button and headed for the door. She looked over her shoulder, smiled and winked. "See you on the bus. Don't forget those." She open the door and walked out.

Present Day: Shawn

"Oh my gosh Shawn. I'm so sorry." She said laughing.

"Yeah you damn tease." I joked. "and you wonder why I have been wanting your ass for so long." I said as Janet walked over to me and straddle my waist.

"So what did you do after I left?" She asked with a smile. "Did you smell my punani?" She said jokingly.

"Actually I waited until we shot that scene and it was well worth it.."