Chapter 36

Janet

(Shawn's Apartment)

The tour had finally come to and end and the space I was in mentally was the best it had been in a very long time

The tour had finally come to and end and the space I was in mentally was the best it had been in a very long time. Of course, coming home to finalized divorce papers helped to.

I'd decided to steer clear of the dramatics of it all and settled with Rene and his lawyers. Ten thousand dollars of my money was gone. Even though it didn't make much of a dent in my pockets, it hurt me. One million for every year I spent with him. It was definitely not worth it.

My new freedom gave me leeway to do whatever I wanted and what I wanted was my baby. Shawn and I had finally fell into an amazing routine. I'd been staying with her since the tour ended. It was an arrangement we'd come up with while I was in process of finding a new home and selling the houses. Getting rid of all the extra baggage felt good.

Standing over the sink while brushing my teeth, I felt and soft brush against my back side and looked up to see Shawn smiling back at me in the mirror. I rinsed my mouth and turned to face her.

She was standing there in just boxers and a sports bra, dripping with sweat from her morning workout. It was turning me on. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pressed my body against hers.

"I was wondering if you would ever get out of bed this morning." She said and smiled.

"Well maybe if you wouldn't have worn me out last night I wouldn't have needed the extra sleep." I said back. She lifted me up onto the counter and wrapped my legs around her waist. "You're getting me all sticky again babe."

She glanced over at the shower and then at me. "Maybe we should get you all cleaned up." She said and started the water.

I stayed where I was and just watched her, shaking my head as she now stood naked in front of me

"God you make me crave you." I said. She smiled and stepped into the shower.

"Come get you some then." She said. I slid slowly off the counter and removed my clothes, joining her.

There was no one in the world that knew my body the way Shawn did. She embraced me from behind. I could feel her nipples against the skin as she caressed my breast with both hands.