Prologue

"I said don't touch me!" I was struggling to keep the heavy man off of me as he had me pinned to the wall... why? Out of all the things that can happen to me, I'm going to be raped?

"Come on pretty thing stop moving, I won't hurt you!" he stroked the side of my face moving my hair away, smashing his filthy lips onto mine.

"Get off!" I screamed out. I tried so hard to get him off of me, but the more energy I put in the weaker I became under his grip.

The only thing I could think of doing now was to attack him myself, but I was nervous. I've never had to physically hurt anyone before... however, my life could be at stake, even my virginity. I have to do something. I have to. 

After I had struggled a bit more to get him off, I decided it has to be done. I eventually rounded up all the courage that I could. I brought my knee up hard and kneed him right in his groin. He instantly let go of me giving me enough time to run away. I just kept running down the dark, abandoned alley not daring to turn around.

"Get back here you bitch!" his loud screams echoed through the alley causing me to flinch in fear. Moments later I felt a strong grip latch onto my hair immediately pulling me down to the ground. 

"Caught ya!" he laughed wickedly, "Did you think you were going to get away for hurting me? Awe baby, it doesn't work like that." he caressed my face once again, then pinned both my hands above my head. One of his hands held both of mine captive while his other hand began fidgeting with his pants as he tried to unbuckle them. I'm terrified. 

I tried another attempt to escape but it only backfired as he balled his fist and punched me. I was shocked. I wasn't expecting him to hit me. The pain was indescribable and I went numb... I began to cry, but silently. At this point it felt as if no one could hear my pleads for help.

I hopelessly laid there watching him as he succeeded in unbuckling his pants. I didn't bother to fight it anymore. Both of my hands felt if they were glued to the side of my head. I gave up, I no longer had the strength to fight him.

Is there nothing else I can do?

"Shhh, shhh." he hushed out as he shamelessly wiped my tears away, "I'll make it quick. I promise." he smiled.

I slowly closed my eyes, I couldn't watch. As I laid there on the floor, I felt his ice-cold hand lifting up my shirt. His lips had found themselves latched onto my lower stomach- 

"Ahhhh!" I shot my eyes open to see him laying next to me crying out in pain. I looked up in shock to see a man hovering above him bending his hand back, breaking it so effortlessly.

"Ah too bad, now you can't play with your food." he smiled devilishly. He grabbed for the mans other hand and twisted it backwards. He screamed out once again, and by the sound of his groans you can tell he was in agony. He was suffering through immense pain- he had to be.

I laid there frozen in place, my eyes couldn't leave the guy who crouched above him. The alley was dim so I couldn't tell exactly what he had looked like. Who the hell is he? W-what is he?

"Please, please let me go, I didn't even touch her. She came onto me... she's just a whore." his words echoed in my head. What? Because I said no to your advances, you could so easily lie? You're putting the blame on me??

"Cut the shit. Your filthy hands were all over her, how could you be so shameless as to lie to my face? I clearly saw you." he smirked, "Looks like I'll have to make you suffer."

Still frozen, I stared as he planted his lips onto his neck. What's going on?

I caught a glimpse of the man's neck as blood freshly began to fall. What the fuck?!

I was about to scream when my first instinct was to cover my mouth. I didn't want to alert that "thing", or whatever the hell it was...

After a short while I mustered up all the courage I could as I silently raised up from the cold concrete floor. Keeping my eyes glued to the "thing", I turned slowly beginning to run away. Occasionally I glanced forward to make sure I didn't run into anything. I most definitely don't want to end up like that guy.

✎...

I was breathing heavily by the time I reached the corner to turn out of the alleyway. I thought I was free, but it had grabbed me and pulled me back into the dark alley.

"Ah, ah, ah, silly girl..." he said pushing me against the wall and caressing me, "I can see why he wanted you. You have a pretty face and a decent looking body, not bad." he smirked leaning in closer, his face just mere inches away from mine.

Being that he was close, I stared at him. He was actually incredibly handsome. He was like a masterpiece; that smile, those eyes, and his amazingly defined jawline that could cut... he was the definition of perfection.

"T-thank you?" I stuttered as he looked at me with an intense gaze.

"Are you injured?" he came even closer breaking all personal space. He examined my face to see the redness of my cheek and the busted lip I didn't know that I had. He gently caressed my right cheek and in the moment I flinched feeling slight pain.

"Sorry." he winced as he slowly pulled his hand away.

"It's okay, it's fine." I gave a fake smile, breaking our eye contact.

"Don't lie, it hurts a lot doesn't it?" he touched my cheek again to prove his point, this time not as gently. I scrunched my face as he made contact with my cheek, "See, it's not good to lie. You saw what I did to him." he smirked looking towards the alley.

I ignored his statement as my curiosity got the better of me, "W-what are you?" I stared at him feeling slightly scared, but Interested.

He seemed hesitant, "Simple. An immortal, but you humans call us vampires." he chuckled, "What a ridiculous name." he smiled revealing an eye smile. He's quite frankly adorable.

"Thank you." he smiled lifting me away from the wall.

"For what?" my cheeks turned red, did I say it out loud?

"No you didn't, and for calling me adorable. Not what I'd prefer to be called, but a compliment is a compliment." he chuckled.

I thought vampires were supposed to be scary... there's nothing scary about this guy, if anything he's the complete opposite.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked curiously.

"Jimin, Park Jimin." he reached out for me to shake his hand as to which I did.

"Nice to meet you Jimin, I'm Hana." I smiled.