Chapter Thirty-Five

J I M I N  P O V

"Hyung, what can I do?" I sighed resting my head on the table. I'm truly a mess. I should've gotten my shit together sooner. I'm watching the girl I love get stolen from me all because I didn't realize what I had when I had it.

"Jimin- you know there's not much you can do at this point, but how do you think she feels? She's probably more confused than ever." I didn't want to listen. Who wants to hear there's nothing they could do? not me.

"Yeah. I know. She told me she loved him..." I croaked.

"And he told me he loves her." Jin added, making me feel even worse.

"Hyung! You're not helping me here." I raised my head to meet his face.

"Well I don't know what all I can do Jimin. Jungkook is my brother after all. I'm not gonna just discourage him, I'm sure even if I would have, he still would have fallen for her. Sometimes you can't choose who you fall for..." he seemed irritated, but more with the predicament he's in at the moment.

His best friend, or his brother? Who deserves the girl? That's why he's so frustrated. He's truly caught in the middle.

"Honestly, the way I see it. Hana isn't wrong for falling for Jungkook. You were mentally destroying her Jimin. You made her so weak to herself, but even worse, to you. Jungkook, though he may not have realized it, he's been picking up all her broken pieces and putting them back together." he raised a brow, waiting for my response.

"You don't think I know that already?!" I yelled smashing my hand down onto the table, startling him.

"Jimin- calm down." Jin raised from his chair.

"Don't tell me to calm down! How can I possibly be fucking calm in a situation like this?! That girl is my whole damn life. If she goes, I'm truly nothing!" my blood was boiling. I found myself unknowingly approaching Jin, but it wasn't for anything positive.

"Jimin?!" that voice...

"What the hell are you doing?!" I froze in place and turned to meet her. She looked so fragile staring at me like that. Again, like I was some kind of monster.

Her eyes showed she was anxious and I hated to see her like that, "I-I, I think I should go..." I found myself stuttering. She looked scared. I hate myself for doing this to her. I've already traumatized her enough, this will only make it worse.

I slowly made myself to the door, completely ignoring both the existence of her and Jungkook.

"No..." she cried out before I could make it all the way over.

"Why?" I turned, "Why the hell do you always stop me from leaving?!" I raised my voice, now bringing Jungkook closer to her side.

"You can back the hell up, I'd never in my life lay a hand on her." my attention now on Jungkook. I already can tell what he thought.

"I think I'll stay right here..." he growled back.

"This has nothing to do with you." I shot back.

"But it does, I vowed to protect her no matter what. From whoever and whenever. I don't give a fuck about whatever relationship you two have. If I think she's in danger I'll come to her side. That was my sole promise to her." the little prick was starting to really piss me off now.

"Listen you-" I was stopped. 

"Stop arguing. Please." her voice was really low, but it stopped me from continuing this any further.

I gave one last glance at both of them before I turned back to the door, but again before I could leave, she grabbed for my hand.

"I didn't say you could leave." her grip on my hand was tight.