Chapter Thirteen (Mature Content)

Right as I made it to the top one of the planks gave way, but thankfully Jimin was there to grab my arm and pull me up. He immediately shut the treehouse door and pulled me close into an embrace.

"Hana?! Are you alright? " he seemed so shaken by what just happened.

"Jimin why are you so worried? It wouldn't have been that bad of a fall." he continued to embrace me, but the hug got tighter and tighter.

"I'm sorry, I truly am Hana. I'm sorry for turning you, I'm sorry for burning your apartment down, I'm sorry for causing you so much worry. I'm sorry! I'm such a shitty boyfriend, I'm sorry for dragging you into my messes, I'm sorry that you're the one who has to suffer through so much pain and harm..." I could only sit there silently as he spilled his heart out to me. It may not be beating, but there's such feelings expressed in him that's truly astonishing.

My eyes began to go blurry as the emotion overwhelmed me... sorry?

"Hey..." I slightly hit his shoulders, "I've never regretted anything... because of you I've been the happiest I've been in my life. I don't care that you put me through hell and back, I don't care that you changed me, all I care about is that you're okay and here by my side." my tears were flowing as if a waterfall, "look at me." I slowly raised his face up in my palms, he was just as much as a crying mess as I was, "Park Jimin no matter what you put me through, I'll forever and always be by your side." I brought him close planting a kiss on his lips.

He let out a slight smiling, "Hana you make me crazy." in a flash he laid me down onto the floor and attacked my lips.

If I'm not mistaken this might escalate pretty quickly... but I want it to, my love for him is never ending. I want to show him how much he truly means to me.

Jimin's kisses were beginning to get sloppy, they were all over the place. Slowly he lifted himself from me, starring deep into my eyes.

"If you're not ready just tell me to stop..." he then slowly raised me from the floor, lifting up my shirt, tossing it back down to the floor.

I could feel my face become warm as I could see his eyes drift downwards. I noticed he licked his lips before he took his own shirt off.

"Are you okay?" he asked, and without hesitation I nodded my head.

I've been with Jimin for over a year now, I've put all my trust into his being. I know he's the one for me and that he'll treat me well.

He grabbed for his pants, unbuckling it. I don't want him to do all the stripping, so I did something I didn't think I'd ever do. I grabbed for his pants and I pulled them down, unintentionally pulling his boxers down with it.

My eyes grew bigger as I stared at his bulge, my eyes quickly diverted over to the wall and I snatched my hands away.

"I'm sorry!" I began breathing heavy still looking off, my heart race increasing. Why am I making this so awkward?

Jimin's palm gripped my face, turning my head to face him, "It's okay, this was unavoidable, just let me take control of everything." his husky voice made me feel weak.

Jimin lessened the gap between us and slowly his hands snaked behind my back, unlatching my bra and just like that it fell to the floor.

He stared passionately into my eyes, "You're so beautiful." he smiled, laying me back onto the ground.

His stare was deep, and his eyes were filled with nothing but lust and desperation.

"Kiss me." I demanded. I was suddenly feeling needy for his lips, for his touch- for his love.