Chapter Twenty-Nine

I woke up to the loudness of the birds chirping. I still don't fully understand nor grasp how my hearing works. It's like it's selective or something. I don't think I can control what I hear, or maybe I have to push to work on it... Ughhh! I mentally sighed.

I raised myself from the bed limb by limb. First my right arm, then my left, and so fourth. By the time I sat up I had already spent a good five minutes prying myself from the bed. It's all to comfortable, I don't want to leave it.

Suddenly a knock on the door made me jump, "Hana? Are you awake?" the knocking ceased behind the voice.

"Yeah, I'm up." I shouted back.

"Good, may I come in?" he called from behind the door.

"Yeah Jin, come on In." I smiled to myself as I saw his bubbly self come walking in, "You seem super happy this morning, what's up?" I smiled.

"Well-" he drew his words out, "I guess you can say that I'm happy you're here, plus I made you a breakfast that I'm dying to see your reaction to!" he smiled waddling his way over to my bed and plopping himself down next to me.

"Really? Im supposed to give you a reaction? Just exactly what did you make for breakfast?" I chuckled laying my head onto his shoulder.

"Not gonna say, but let's go sleeping beauty or it'll get cold." he tapped my shoulder as he dragged me up from the bed.

"Okay, okay." I laughed as he continued to haul me down the stairs.

When I made my way into the kitchen my mind was filled with soo many thoughts... what the hell?! Why? Just why?

"Jin! What is this?! Is-Is that Jungkook?!" my body completely froze staring at the pancakes in front of me.

"It's pretty cool right? I took up the skill of pancake art." he proudly smiled to himself admiring his creation.

"Okay cool, but why the hell is he shirtless?!" a tint of rose washed across my face.

"I made what I see..." he trailed of sitting down at the table, "Now sit." he demanded.

"So you casually see him shirtless?" I chuckled trying to relieve myself from my flustered state as I sat down. It was an obvious question... I just needed to throw something out there.

"All the time. The dude is a damn muscle pig. He works out constantly... he has a better body than me." he pouted.

I chuckled at his pouting. Is he really jealous of his brothers abs? Is that what happens in the mind of men, they constantly strive to be "ripper" than the other?

"Well... I got the reaction I expected. You blushed, and that wasn't even the real deal. It's a pancake..." he chuckled.

I pushed him lightly causing him to go flying off his his stool, "Oh sorry! I forgot! " I called out as his cries of pain echoed through the kitchen. I'm not really that sorry.

"Damn gurl, you seriously so strong." he groaned as he picked himself up from the floor.

I laughed as I watched him struggle to pick himself up off the floor, "What's going on in-" I turned to see Jungkook and he froze. His eyes were glued to the perfectly sculpted and well detailed pancakes.

Both Jin and I stopped laughing. Uh oh...

"What the hell is that?!" he looked so embarrassed.

Jin nervously chuckled staring at the younger one, "Well you see, kookie- I do pancake art now." he looked kind of terrified.

"No shit hyung, I see that. Next time don't use me as your inspiration... I feel so naked now standing here and I'm fully clothed..." he chuckled sitting down next to me at the table.

I broke out into a fit of laughter. For some reason this was soo hysterical.

"Yah, what's so funny?" Jungkook added.

"I'm not even sure..." I continued to laugh.

After a while of me laughing alone, both Jin and Jungkook spoke in unison, "You look so happy..." they continued to stare at me.

My laughing ceased, "Of course I am. How could I not be?" a smile slowly followed.

"Hey..." Jungkook called out, "Let's go to the park or something?"

"I'm in!" I exclaimed.

"Me too!" Jin followed.

As we were walking to the park the warm yet cool breeze made me feel so relaxed. The sun was out and shining perfectly lighting the objects around us. As we walked I slowly watched as the birds danced around in the sky.

" ahhh, Kookie? " I spoke. I liked the nickname, sorry Jin but I'll have to steal it from you.

His face flushed a bit, probably surprised I called him "Kookie".

" yeah what's up? " he questioned.

I linked my arm with his, " seriously, thank you. You don't understand just how deeply you touched me. I was really depressed after my accident... but you made it less harder for me with your kind words and actions. " I smiled.

" no problem. " he smiled cheekily.

" yahhh! Don't leave me out, I want to be thanked too! " Jin chimed in linking his arm with my free one.

I chuckled at his slight clinginess, " Oppa, thank you as well. If it wasn't for meeting you a lot of things wouldn't have been possible. Though you made me face the harsh reality I had to, you were always there for me. Thank you! " I smiled reaching to peck his cheek.

He goofily grabbed his cheek and caressed it, " I'm never washing this cheek again! " he smiled to himself.

We all laughed as we walked arm in arm. I was extremely happy in the moment until I spotted him.

Standing under the sun all alone near the park. It's a strange sight to see, especially since he doesn't like to hang around much during the day.

I nudged at Jin, raising myself to whisper into his ear, " Oppa? is that Jimin? " I questioned as I lowly pointed to him.

I noticed as Jungkook's attention was now focused on Jin and I.

" what? Where? " he added.

" he's right there, under that tree. " this time my pointing was obvious.

Jin continued to look towards my hand, " Hana... there's no one there? Are you okay?? Are you running a fever?! " he quickly let go of me and reached the back of his hand to feel my forehead.

I pushed his arm away and refaced the tree, " Jin he's right- " But I stopped myself. There was no one there.

What the hell?! I know I'm not crazy... I saw him. He was right there. That was most definitely him...

" Hana? " Jin and Kookie questioned.

" I'm sorry... " I trailed for a bit. " I thought I saw Jimin standing there, but I guess it was a figment of my imagination. " I awkwardly smiled.

They all slowly nodded their heads, " right... " they spoke.

I brushed the thought away and relinked our arms, " let's go, we have a park to play at... " I chuckled trying to relieve the tension that I felt.

A/N: EDITED!! [1]
This chapter serves more as a filler. Next chapter we're getting back to the juicy stuff!!
Hope you Loviessss are enjoying MAB!! 💜