Chapter Ten

As he lead me into the house I wasn't expecting to see so little faces. This is a pretty big house, but for only this many people? There's so much space here.

"Welcome." a ravishing smile appeared across the mans face and it's just as dashing as Jimin's... This must be his- "I'm Jimin's father." he smiled once again.

My train of thought was interrupted when he placed his hand out for me to shake it. I smiled at the gesture and as I was reaching to shake his hand in return, Jimin smacked my hand midway causing me to loosen my grip on his hand to rub mine, which was now red and slightly throbbing.

"What the hell?" on my face an expression of disgust was plastered on it. That was so rude. I immediately grabbed onto his ear pulling on it to pull him into the corner, "Please excuse us for a second." I nervously smiled.

"Take your time dear." Jimin's mom finally spoke causing me to notice her, she was absolutely beautiful, and her smile was mesmerizing.

I bowed out of respect, pulling on his ear tighter as I dragged him out of view.

"Yah! Let go you beast!" he whined as I only pulled on his ear tighter, "Hana remember your strength is boosted now! This shit actually hurts!" he whined out more falling to one knee.

"I know it is, that's why I'm not letting go until you apologize!" I was about to grip tighter as he called out, "What for?! I did nothing wrong!"

"Are you kidding me?! Slapping my hand like that?! What are you ten?! Grow up! He was just being polite!" I finally let go of his ear and as I did he immediately gripped it, rubbing it.

"You're mine! How many times do I have to go over this? No one is allowed to put their filthy hands on you..." he got up from the floor and grabbed my hands, "No one is allowed to taint these precious hands except for me..." he smirked.

"Jimin- gross." I smacked his hands away, "I still think you're being irrational here. Come on Jimin, he's your dad." I turned the other way.

He pulled my attention back to him as he gently gripped my face, "I still don't care." he gently raised my hand up and began rubbing it slightly, "I'm sorry, I did take it too far." he let out a slight chuckle. He lowered his head to press his forehead against mine and that's when I noticed the bruising on his ear.

"I'm sorry too, I didn't realize I'd bruise your ear..." now I felt kind of bad, I was acting in the spur of the moment.

"It's fine, plus I've never seen you that mad... it was kind of a turn on." he laughed. I instantly let go and walked away, he's a whole mess. I laughed to myself.

"Hana!" he called after me.

"Come on idiot, we have to meet your family... remember?" I responded back, not turning around as he'd see my flustered, blushing face.

✎...

"I'm sorry we took so long." I let out an awkward chuckle and went right into shaking Mr. Park's hand, "My name is Hana, nice to meet you." I bowed out of respect.

I was immediately pulled into a hug by Mrs. Park, "We've heard so much about you dear, I'm glad he's finally found you again."she was smiling from ear to ear.

"Found me again? What do you-" I was cut off.

"Right, Hana this is my cousin Taehyung." I was confused as to why he suddenly stopped me, but I went right into greeting Taehyung anyway.

"Hi Taehyung, I'm Hana, nice to meet you." I smiled.

"The pleasure is all mine." He smirked as he reached for my hand planting a soft kiss on it.