Chapter Eight

The darkness still engulfed my eyes as my shrieks echoed through the apartment. Something had latched itself on to me, but I wasn't sure what.

"Get off of me!" I screamed out as a strong pain ran through my body causing me to grip my neck in pain as I fell to the floor.

"Shhh, stop fighting it! It'll only take a while." a twisted laugh followed giving me goosebumps.

I screamed out in pain and agony, groaning as the pain continued to grow stronger and stronger. I could feel my body twitching. I could feel every vein in my body begin to pulsate stronger and stronger as if they were going to explode.

I can't see who or what is doing this to me, and that's what's really scaring me...

The sound of the door breaking echoed through our tiny apartment. Little hints of light lit up the space, but still not enough to see what's been happening to me.

My screams only got louder and louder as I consistently twitched, hitting the floor over and over again to try and compensate for all the pain I was experiencing.

"Hana?!" Jimin called out, unable to see.

"Oh no you don't!" A voice echoed from behind him.

J I M I N  P O V

I shot my head back fast, getting myself prepared for a fight, "What the hell?" what is she doing here?

"Are you that surprised to see me?" she chuckled, slowly walking over to me.

"What the hell are you and what do you want?" I demanded for her to answer.

"What do you mean? Can't you already tell..." she chuckled as she turned her head to Hana.

As I finally noticed Hana in the corner, I immediately ran to her. I can see she was going pale, she was twitching like crazy. She looked as if she wanted to scream out in pain, but she was unable to. Her screams were silenced. That bitch... she knew what I was from the beginning.

"Hana?! Are you okay?!" I quickly raised her from the floor, I could only stare helplessly as she continued to turn purple... I can't bite her, not again.

"The poison is working..." A chuckle escaped that wench's mouth.

"What did you just say? What did you do to her?!" my face grew red as I clenched my jaw tight starring as she looked down on us.

"I'm only taking away something you find dear to you, as you did to me." she smiled, making her way over to me. She bent down bringing her lips close to my ears, "Jinyoung would have loved to see this..." Jinyoung?

In the moment I dropped Hana to the floor and quickly raised my hand gripping Seulgi by the neck, squeezing tighter and tighter as time went on. "You're going to regret this." I tilted my head to get a good glimpse of her face before I took her arm and separated it from her body. The anger was only growing as I stared at her smirking face.

"Go ahead... kill me. Either way it won't save her. She's still going to suffer." her words echoed in my head, the anger that was in me was still at a height where I can literally decapitate her... but that's what she wants. I will make her suffer, but I won't kill her... at least not yet.

I clenched my jaw tighter, looking away as I let go of her neck. She gasped for air, falling to her knees in front of me.

"Wha-" before she could finish, I grabbed for her other arm, tearing it clean off. Her screams only delighted my ears. I watched as she stared towards where her arms would have been. Her expressions were priceless. I finally shut her screams out and slowly I bent down, this time I brought my lips to her ear, "I told you I was going to make you suffer... killing you would only bring you pleasu-".

"It's my turn." I froze in place... I was immediately pushed out of the way, but this wasn't just any normal push. Instead of being pushed inches away, I was hurled through a wall... feet away.

H A N A  P O V

"What the hell? you should be dead... how-" she couldn't even finish her sentence, she was in shock.

Do it, with your own hands... take her life. I smirked bending down. I reached for her neck, easily bringing her body up off of the floor, "Why act so surprised? Your face of fear was far more entertaining." I laughed as I squeezed tighter and tighter.

At this point she was turning a beautiful array of purple. Slowly I watched as her ears and eyes began to bleed. The feeling of satisfaction engulfed me, "I'm tired of feeling inferior to all of you, you take me for weak... for a fool. What delight it brings to me that you had to find out this way." I smiled staring towards her.

"Hana?!" I turned to now see fear in Jimin's eyes, something he's never once expressed to me before.

"Are you surprised too?" I smirked turning back to the skank who hung powerless in my grip, "She's hanging in there pretty well... I guess it's time to stop playing games." in the moment I brought my other hand up, instantly ripping her pretty little head clean off her body. The warmness of her blood as it hit me comforted me.

I let go of what was left of her, turning my attention back to Jimin who was slowly backing up, "Why are you walking away from me? Did I do something wrong?" I smiled, batting my eyelashes. Slowly I wiped the blood from my face.

"You're not Hana..." he spoke as he continued backing away.

I quickened my pace catching up to him, gripping onto his neck slowly raising him into the air, "Of course I am. Jimin can't you see? I'm still that same hopeless girl you saved a year ago." I smiled, staring him dead in his eyes.

He didn't fight back... he didn't show signs of struggle. He just hung there staring into my eyes, looking for answers.

"Say something?!" an irrational feeling of anger built in me as I screamed at him, clenching my jaw tight.

"What have I done to you?" he continued to stare into my eyes.