Chapter Twelve

He really knows how to push my buttons...

"Hey Hana..." my name was called out.

I turned my head to see Taehyung walking towards me shirtless. I quickly turned myself back around making sure not to let my eyes make contact with his exposed skin.

"Tae it's not a good idea to walk around without a shirt on, especially since I'm here now." I stared at the wall as I spoke to him.

"Oh come on Hana, knock off this act will you?" he grabbed my shoulders turning me around wrapping his hands around my waist, bracing himself on me, "I know you want me." he smiled cockily.

What is he saying? "Excuse me?" I tried to remove myself from this situation but his grip on me was only getting tighter, "Listen... we just met, this isn't a way to introduce yourself and what act? Are you crazy?" I continued trying to loosen myself from his grip but it wasn't working.

"Don't you remember?" he leaned his head onto mine, "You truly can't remember me? Us? When you walked in- we couldn't believe it. We had missed your presence. I really missed it..." his eyes locked onto mine.

"What the hell are you talking about? I've never seen you a day in my life..." slowly the grip he had loosened, "You're a creep and if you touch me again I'll kick your ass." I ripped myself away from him, shooting a serious glance his way, "I'm serious..." I scoffed.

What just happened? I quickly made my way back to the room Mrs. Park had given to me.

J I M I N  P O V

Why the hell doesn't he listen? I watched as Hana walked away. That bastard... what the hell does he think he's doing?!

I slowly made my way over to him, the anger in me building up, "Tae what the hell is your problem? How many times do I have to tell you to back off?!" I shoved him into the wall but he didn't even flinch, didn't even shoot a glance.

"How long are you going to hide this from her? She deserves to know about us... about everything, about me." I rolled my eyes.

"Listen here- don't let it get to your head, you almost had her... almost, but you never will, I'm never going to give you that opportunity again. That girl is my world, my will to live. So lay another one of your hands or even your damn finger on her again and you'll regret it." my anger seemed to have consumed me.

"You should've died instead of her... she wouldn't have went through any of that if it wasn't for you... why can't you see you bring her nothing but harm?!" he raised himself from the wall, pushing me back, starring deep into my eyes.

His words stung because it's the truth... I do bring her the chance of harm, she wouldn't be a monster if it wasn't for me, but I don't regret all I've done for her... I don't regret the second chance I was given.

I took my hands and grabbed him by his arms shoving him back into the wall, "You bastard, you say anything and I'll kill you!" I let go and walked away before my anger got the best of me.

H A N A  P O V

An hour or so passed and I wonder where Jimin disappeared to, usually he'd chase me down after an incident like earlier, but he didn't bother. Or what if he saw me and Taehyung? What if he got the wrong idea?! I have to find him...

There's so many rooms in this house, he could be anywhere right now. I searched for a while but I gave up, I looked through 10+ rooms and he's nowhere to be seen.

"Hana? Dear? What are you doing?" Jimin's dad stopped me.

"Ah, Mr. Park, I'm actually looking for Jimin. He sort of disappeared after our conversation." I began fidgeting with my fingers. I feel really terrible, if he did see Tae and I I'm sure he was worried and very concerned.

"Ahh let's see, normally if he's upset he'd go to his treehouse in the backyard." he seemed to have a aha moment. 

"He's upset? Have you talked with him?" Oh man... I'm terrible.

"Huh? What- no dear, quite frankly I'm not sure but you seem down yourself so I'm sure something happened." he reassured me.

"Right, well thank you." I bowed and ran down the grand staircase to the door leading to the backyard.

Okay Hana, you can do this... I'm sure he's fine, right? Clearly he would've seen that you did absolutely nothing wrong, that Tae was clearly at fault.

Shortly after giving myself a pep talk I found the treehouse, it's hidden really well. I can see why this would be the perfect place for you to be alone, undisturbed.

I'm not one to be scared of heights or anything but this ladder looks fairly old... and I'm sure that one wrong approach to this and I'll get hurt.

"Jimin?" I called out hoping to get his attention, "Can I please talk with you? please..." I pleaded from down on ground level.

I watched as the door above the ladder opened slightly revealing Jimin's reddened eyes, "No... go away." he retorted. 

"Oh come on Jimin, you're being unfair... I really want to talk about what happened, did you see?" I raised my brow.

"Did I see that my own girlfriend sat in the arms of another man? Yeah I did, and I was quite pissed and hurt." he looked down on me with those eyes. 

"Jimin let me explain! It's not what it looked like at all... I tried- countless times to make him let go but he wouldn't." I stared up as he only stared down.

"Hana I've been thinking... your life has taken a huge turn because of me, you wanted to be so many things, you've been waiting to get your acceptance letter into University, you wanted to actually do something with your lif-" I stopped him. 

"Where are you going with this? Is this some kind of break up speech? Are you going to tell me my life would've been better without you in it? Are you fucking kidding me?! Do you honestly think all of this? Why are you being so selfish?! Do you not care about my feelings in all of this? Does my say not matter?!" I could feel myself starting to hyperventilate, I'm angry, and I feel like crying, it felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack.

"Hana..." he dragged.

"Shut up! Because if you say one more damn thing that doesn't involve you in my life then I don't want to hear it!" the tears began to roll down my cheeks, "Fine you don't have to come down, but I'm coming up." I began to climb the ladder fast as I was nervous one of the pieces would break under me...