Chapter Six

The day's been going by slow and my mind keeps drifting back to Mr. Kim. Why was he so persistent? Just thinking about it infuriates me even more. It's none of his business nor concern... he was way out of place earlier, but maybe I handled things too harshly? He did seem like he cared about my well being.

"Babeeee~" I could hear Jimin whining from the bedroom. What is he, a child?

"Yes?!" I called out from the living room, resting my head on the back of the couch. I've just been sitting here watching countless movies trying to get my mind off of things. And suddenly within a matter of seconds Jimin's next to me snuggling me up.

"I saw the crack on the kitchen counter, what happened?" he raised his brow laying his head on my shoulder.

"Ah- I dropped another glass. I guess without me realizing, it must have cracked it." I began playing with his hair to try and forget about this morning. 

"What's gotten into you lately? You've been breaking things a lot recently..." he closed his eyes seemingly falling asleep once again. Is all this boy can do is sleep?

I sighed, "To be honest, I don't even know myself." I spoke aloud, though I know he couldn't hear me.

As I sat there the strangest thing happened. I went to touch his hair again, but this time something flashed in my head. It looked like I was seeing things through his eyes. I projected some kind of hallucination? Vision?

The scenery around us was beautiful, there were so many people all dressed so lovely and elegantly. It looked as if we... we we're getting married?! I stood there In front of him in a wedding dress. I was smiling like an idiot, but blood was dripping from my mouth. What the hell?

Upon seeing myself I quickly removed my hand and I was back to seeing the tv that played in front of me. Wh-what was that?! It's safe to say I'm a little freaked out, that kind of thing never happened to me before. What's going on?!

After sitting in a daze for a while, I heard some noise come from the bedroom. I know exactly what it was, but I'm not going to let it get to me, this- all of it, it isn't real. Nothing that's been happening to me can be real. Nothing seems to be making sense to me anymore.

"You shouldn't ignore me..." I shot my head to my right to see "her" again. Her face, the face of someone who's suffered and been through hell; battered, bruised... 

This time I didn't scream. I just sat there and stared at her with dreadful eyes. I wish- I really do wish I could understand why she's here, or why she keeps coming to me, or even why I keep seeing her? 

** Flashback **

"They killed me, they're all murders! You failed me!" a voice of hatred and anger echoed from behind me causing me to stop walking.

I stood there frozen in place. I could feel a cold breathe trickle along my neck, I didn't want to turn... I couldn't, I'm terrified-

** End Of Flashback **

It was only yesterday, but how is it I'm not so scared to see her now? Maybe because I know Jimin is right there and if I feel endangered then I know he'll be the one to come to my side.

I proceeded with caution, "And if I ignore you?" I slowly took myself from Jimin's grip and laid him down on the couch.

"You won't like it." an evil, twisted laugh echoed through the apartment, sending immediate shivers down my spine.

I slowly walked over to her, I was feeling so strong. I placed my hand out to touch her and just like that she vanished. Does she not like contact? Or was it because I didn't show fear this time?

"Jagi? what are you doing?" I jumped as I turned to face the direction of his voice. Jimin sat looking towards me rubbing his eye. His expression showed confusion. 

I quickly made something up, "Jimin... you scared me, and nothing I-I was just getting... food. Right, food." I cheekily smiled and walked over to the kitchen, heading over to the fridge to cover up my terrible lie.

"No, let's actually eat out for once?" he called out.

I froze in place, he actually wants to go out and eat? What's gotten into him now?

"Jimin? Not to sound... I don't know, against it. But why?" I turned suspiciously to his strange request, facing him shocked by the words that left his mouth.

"Because- it seems like fun, plus we've never really done that kind of thing before. Plus, I want to." he gave his eye smile and my heart began beating fast.

I ran over to the couch, jumping over the back of it and landing on him. Jimin let out a sigh of pain when my body made contact with his, "Yes, yes, yes, I would love to!" I laid hundreds of little kisses on his lips as I embraced him tightly.

"Alright-alright, calm down." he chuckled kissing me back.

"When do we leave?" I asked excitedly.

 I knew exactly we wouldn't be able to leave until- "Tonight." he smiled.