Many work to do

(Y/n) pov.
I was walking beside Hajime across building 13. He explained me many things about number 29, 11, 15 and 69. They were prison escapists and that they have been in prisons from Canada to China. "Were are we going?" I asked noticing I didn't even knew where we were going. He give me look that for me meant you dont know? I was like "NO I OBVIOUSLY KNOW THAT IS WHY I AM ASKING!!!" "We are going with the warden." he said flinching at the memory of her. We continued walking until we heard a scream from one cell. "HAJIMEEEEEEE!!!!" Many nerve marks appeared on his head. "What the hell you want!?" "Who is the new inmate!?" I could see that he was literally a living bomb when he, with a swift movement, knocked them out. "Now don't be annoying!!!" I thought I saw some friendship between them but if I asked that he was going to kill me. (:P') Then a question appeared on my mind. "If they are escapists why they haven't left Nan.......the cells?" OMG I ALMOST SAID NAMBA He looked at me and I looked at him🎵 (ok no :v ignore that) He looked at me like if he was evaluating me. He sigh and was about to talk that but we were already there (magically) (I know it is very very very far away) Well here i go

Samon (💞💖💘💝💗💓 :,v) pov
I was giving the warden some papers she asked me while she pet me like she always do when the door opened and Hajime. "Madam here is (y/n) the new guard." The warden was staring at him with daggers. "You can come in (y/n)" The warden said. When I looked again to the door a girl about my age came in. Her hair was (h/c) and it was (h/l). She had (e/c) eyes and....a perfect body.....wait WHAT I AM THINKING!? "Hello I am (y/n) (l/n) and I am looking forward to work for you, Madam" She is cute! I could feel a little blush appearing on my face. "(Y/n) you are going to work on building 5 with supervisor Samon." I calm down a little bit and turned to look at the new guard. "Hello I am supervisor Samon nice to meet you." She looked at me excitement filling that (e/c) eyes. "You can leave now Samon will show you the building" we both nodded respectfully while we leave. She was walking making little jumps sometimes. I could see the excitement leak from her like a ocean. I explained all she had to do (yeah i am too lazy to write what he told :P) and we went to see the inmates Upa and Liang for training.

Upa pov. (I like upa better :p)
I was with Liang waiting for Samon to arrive. "Hey Upa! Why do you think Samon is late?" I was about to answer him but Samon arrive with a girl with (h/l) (h/c) and (e/c) eyes. I examined her and I detected that her chi was....strange. I was about to ask Liang if he sense that chi too but he shouted something to Samon "Hey Samon! Who is your girlfriend?" Samon turned like a red tomato while the girl beside him blush a little So cute wait what I am thinking!? The girl came near us and introduce herself. "Hello I am (y/n) (l/n) I will be working at here from now on. Nice to meet you. She is so cute!!!! I saw Liang's face and by the small blush on his face I knew he was thinking the same. "N-n-nice to meet you I am Upa and the tomato face guy beside me is Liang." She laugh at this comment while Liang started shouting me. We then turned to Samon whose blush have calmed down. "Well (y/n) you can sit there wh-" "What!? NOO I want to fight!"

 "Well (y/n) you can sit there wh-" "What!? NOO I want to fight!"

"B-b-but..."
"But nothing I am fighting!" Samon stoped. He knew it was useless. "Well you can find Upa..." he said while he pointed at me. "Alright. (Y/n) be ready!"
————————————————
Hi!! Well you see....I won'tlie I am trying to make this a titanic love fight *cough* UpaLiangHoneyTroisSamonJyugoUnoNicoRockKenshirou *cough* and she will have to chose one. Well I will continue this and update it whenever I finish :P BYE!!!