Tear of blood

(Y/n) pov.
I was with everyone at a big room. All the guards and inmates were talking together! I spotted Upa and Qi talking to Samon so I went to say hi to them. I was a disaster of emotions inside me. Will he like it?! "Hi guys what are you doing?" They turned to look at me and Samon blushed so much he almost looked like a tomatoe. I wish he is MY tomatoe. I thought I blushed little. "Y-you l-l-look goo-od (y/n)!" Samon tried to say. "Thank you Samon!" "(Y/n) sweetie!!!!!" I heard Kiji call. "Sorry I am going with Kiji" I was walking toward Kiji when he launched at me. "YOU LOOK DIVINE!!!!!YOU ARE AS GREAT AS I AM!!!!!" I smiled at his comment. Then Momoko came and whisper something to my ear. "(Y/n) sorry but could you go to my office to get the...thing for H-Hajime?" I nodded in response and ran outside the room. "Wow Namba is so silent now..." I talked to myself (because I am crazy!!!!! Ok no :v) "You are right (Y/n)~" I frozed in shock. He find me.... IT'S HIM!!!! "E-E-Elf?" I was scared as hell. Not again. Please not AGAIN. He put a cloth on my nose. I started to feel weak. Just before I was knocked out I scream all I could. "HELP!!!!!!!!!" Then everything went black.
Author's pov.
Everyone in the big room was enjoying the dinner. Perfect food, a good environment, but Samon wasn't looking that. He was looking for (y/n). "Warden do you know where (y/n) is?" He asked feeling nervous under the stare of the warden. "Yes Samon she just went out for.....something" the warden blushed a little surprising Samon but nothing compered to when they heard a cry. (Y/n!!) Everyone recognize the cry. Th warden was shocked worry written all over her face. But she couldn't move no one could. Finally one of the inmates talked (in this book (y/n) is popular with everyone) "That was (y-y/n)!!!" Samon quickly run to the door tears on his face. Why her. WHY?! He reached the place where (y/n) had been. The only thing that was there was a note.

Hi there~
I just came here to claim my goodness of dead. I can't believe how I never find her here.
But I know you want her back. For love or whatever. I am boried and my boss let me play with all of you.
I just have orders to not kill her. But I can hurt her however I like. I could torture her until she obeys my every command. Or~ I could make her love me~. That would hurt your heart right Supervisor? I will send a direction tomorrow. I know she will be waiting for you~ Or maybe no.
Elf.

Samon was destroyed. He wanted to shout. He want to kill everyone. But instead he fall over his knees and cried. For his loss and his broken heart. He stayed crying there until everyone came. He didn't heard a thing. He didn't care a thing. He just murmured in a soar voice "Read it..." The warden was shocked her strong mask crumbled under Elf 's words. And for the first time ever the Supervisors and inmates saw their strong Warden cry. Kenshiro tried to comfort her and Kiji started reading the note. Eventually the notices spread but the tears didn't stopped. Samon planned his confession carefully. He told everyone his plan and they would have helped him. The warden did have a present for Hajime but it was planned that they would decorate the place when (y/n) was away. Everyone looked with pity at the Supervisor. It hurt. It hurt so much. But the tears wont stop coming. What they didn't knew is that the criminal and his prize were seeing this from a helicopter.
-