Building "13"

???- (Y/n)!!!

I couldn't even walk 3 steps before I was thrown to he floor.

(Y/n)- Uh guys, thanks for the welcoming, but could you get off me?- I was starting to need some air.

Nico- Oh! Alright (Y/n)-chan!

(Y/n)- You also know that I am a guard right?

Jyugo- Of course!... oh... 5 seconds?

(Y/n)- 5!!!- I said as I started chasing them.

It was like a very funny hide-and-seek game as they didn't try to get near the exit door. The most easy one was Jyugo, he couldn't even walk 20 steps before he was tired and at the 20 steps he fell to the floor. I just brought him a bottle of water and then dragged him to the cell.

(Y/n)- 1 down, 3 left!!

Wait know that I think about it shouldn't Hajime be here already? I mean he is technically the strongest member of the guard...

Then I saw Nico trying to run away.

(Y/n)- Oh no! You won't!!!

I literally chased him for 20 minutes until I trapped him on a corner.

(Y/n)- Oh Nico~ You know what we do to bad boys?

Nico- Um... let them go away?

(Y/n)- Nuh uh~We.......give them tickles!!!

Nico- Noooooo jajaja stop!!!

I drag him to his cell while he was laughing. Now I was really surprised that Hajime didn't come here yet, it's...very strange of him...

I walked down the halls concentrated on my thoughts when I saw a big, colorful braid running away from me. Uno.

(Y/n)- Come here you rainbow brat!!!!

Uno- I'm not gay!!!!

(Y/n)- Hey!!!!!!!!!!!

We were running from cell to cell and I won't lie it was extremely m. He moved fast but I knew some tricks so I could finally trap him in a corner.

Uno- 5 minute escape?

(Y/n)- Nope!!!!

I answered him trying to drag him even though it was very difficult. Now it was just one more and I could go to see where the hell Hajime is. The only one missing was Rock which surprised me considering his...big size.

(Y/n)- Oh Roooooock~-I said in a singing voice - Where are you?~

Then, for the smallest second, I Heard a laugh that was inmediatly silenced by someone.

(Y/n)- Oh Roooock come here!!! I am tired of playing hide-and-seek!!!

Rock- You're never going ro catch me (Y/n)!!!- he said while running away from me.

(Y/n)- Don't be so sure !!!!- and finally I caught all of them.

The 4- Come on!!!

Hajime- So you finally ended- he said while coming out of nowhere

(Y/n)- WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME?! :"v

Hajime- This was your training for today.- before I could reply he continued- If you're gonna stay here for a week you need to start getting used to this four..Welcome to Building 13