Fight

Ok note again
I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE FIGHTS

Everyone was shocked. How could he knew they were here??
Elf- COME ON SUPERVISORS!!!!! I can cut (y/n) if you don't appear!!!~
Fast as a flash Elf was flying across the building and 3 men were watching in amazement. Samon hit Elf. Like if it was nothing, Elf just stand up shacking his clothes.
Elf- Come on Supervisor~ Is that all you got?~
Frantic attacks were filling the battle. Kicks, punches, and even bites were in there but none of them seem to affect the Elf. He was just laughing at the pitiful attacks. The other supervisors were trying to free (Y/n) but it was almost impossible. Then Kiji found a note.

The magic from a elf will open this gate and the princess will be free. The only way to play this game is to put it to sleep to never wake up.

Kiji- What the hell does that mean!?!
Kenshiro- WE NEED TO KILL HIM!!! I COULD MAKE WITH SOME NEW BONES!!
Hajime- Wait be sensitive! Even if we kill him we still don't know how to open the cage!
Elf teleported behind Hajime and tried to kick him but he stoped the attack and twisted his hand.
Hajime- If I couldn't take you down I would be a dishonorable Supervisor- he said with a confident smile-
Elf- THAT IS HOW I LIKE IT JAJAJA!~
Hajime and Samon finally allied for one time on their life to stop Elf and save (y/n). Their attacks were fast, determined, precise ,and strong that even Elf didn't continue smiling and laughing. He was dead serious right now and he didn't like it a tiny bit. Blocking was his only way out and he needed to be careful or he would drop the key... This was difficult in every aspect blocking was almost impossible and attacking was worst. This was their final attack all their rage and grief on their punches. Then everyone stoped as a golden key fell. Cling was the only sound in the building.
Elf-DONT TOUCH IT!!!!
It became a race for the key. Freedom vs captivity. And then. . .