2nd day

I wont lie. The next day I was completely tired but that was part of the job at some point I guess.

I like working at Nanba prision but the only bad thing is that you need to wake up very early each day. We usually wake up at 6 o'clock but sometimes we might even get up even earlier.

I met Hajime this day in on the cell of my favorite criminals.

Hajime: It's good to see that you can come at time- he said serious as always- Well that's not important. Today you're going to practice combat training with me, alright?

Was he serious? Dis he wanted me dead so seriously?!?

(Y/n): Yes sir u-understood-I said while I imagine my testament.

Hajime: Alright you can follow me I will lead you to the training court. - he said as serious as a rock. Is he even human? That's not a normal level of "seriousness"

(Y/N): Yes sir!!!- I said as I followed him a little depressed

(No one's pov)

What (Y/n) didn't knew is that she was being followed very close by a shadow

???: What?!? How could you forget about me so easily? If we were best friends once- the voice whispered sad

(Y/n) Pov:

When we arrived at where out battle will happen he put a combat posture

Hajime: Use your strange power, I hope you can prove you are not just garbage.

That words fired up my soul making my heart beat more faster in a feeling I always love, the feeling that you need to be faster, stronger to prove that they are wrong!! I love the adrenaline that flows through my veins right now!!!

Amai: (Y/n)!!! Feel the power!! Feel the cold of the ice, if you can successfully control it you will become stronger!!

The beating of my heart against my chest was amazing, feeling my ribs expand along with the "bumps" that my heart made with every single breath.

Hajime: Come on!!! Show me what you got!!!

That detonated my energy. A strange cold energy started to surround me and somehow I knew I made it happen it was an exciting moment where somehow my heart was convinced that this was a fight for my life and not just a simple training, is this the power of all the guards or is it just him?!?

Hajime: Move already!!- he said getting tired and a little annoyed because of the cold weather but my body wouldn't move.

Amai: (Y/n)!- somehow I felt the warmth of a hand on my shoulder helping me move again like if nothing had happen.- I'm here so let's give our best!!!

(Y/n): YES!! AURORA EXECUTION!!!!- I screamed from my own soul. The walls were freezing, the floor was pure ice and Hajime was being thrown away by cold strong winds.

After the strange attack ended I felt tired, my heart's beating became slower, my veins were burning hot and I was feeling more sleepy than I could possibly imagine.

Hajime: You did well...-he whisper while he caught me. Is he inmortal or something? But I am too tired to think. Maybe...today was a good day