Her

After I bécame unconscious the walls immediately started to melt. Of course I didn't notice that but when I woke up Amai started to scream at my ear about how cool we looked and all. Honestly I would have slapped her to shut up buuut you know, it aint easy to slap a ghost.

-Please Amai for God's mercy don't shout on my ear- I growled as she looked at me with TOTALLY hurten eyes.

-So you are awake now...- a deep voice talked to me as his expression calmed down the slightest possible.- That was a cool attack you showed there.- I knew he didn't planned that pun but it was actually annoying including Amai's childlike talk about our "super powers".

-Yeah, this prision needed something new...- I tried to joke to forget about that surge of fury that went into my blood.

-Well Ms. New you better get on your feet because the Warden asked me to welcome another new guard- his voice clearly showed how much he regret that decision but there was nothing I could do.

-Don't be so annoyed- I said as I stand up and tried to clean myself a little- I'll be going with you after all.

-And that is such a prize- he growled clearly annoyed.

Without another word said he started to walk away so I didn't have another option but to follow him. It may only be just 3 days since I arrived at building 13 but it was already part of my "family"

-Here we are- he said as he stepped out into de backyard.- Her name is Artura Hantu? Exotic name I guess.- he examined a little booklet with her information.- Her "color pallet" you could say... is similar to that cat, that strange creepy smiley cat....

-Cheshire?- I asked trying to bite back my laugh as Amai starts to laugh uncontrollably.

-Hajime thinks Cheshire is CREPPY?!?- her laughs were so loud I was surprised Hajime couldn't hear them.
Even though I couldn't imagine a Cheshire girl the name stirred a memory deep inside me, but it was too far for me to reach it so I couldn't exactly remember where have I heard that exotic name.

-Here she is- a smiley girl came into sight followed by a almost new guard.

-Hi (Y/N)!!! Nice to see you- her voice deepened as her eyes shadowed in a flash of annoyance and sadness.- Guess you don't remember me,
best friend.

II Arc
Second Victim
Chapter 1- Her