The monster of blue eyes

This is just an example and if you like it I will continue this

(This is (Y/n) or you can imagine her)

The key melted. Everyone was shocked at this but Samon was angry as hell. What no one notice was Elf's scared face.
Hahahhahahahahhahahahaahahahahashhahahahahahahhahahahahah- a psychopath laugh sounded from the cage. The environment turned cold and....strange. A bolt of 'lightning' surprised everyone and then a explosion occurred leaving everyone knocked down.

Samon pov. (Finally)
I wake up on the floor with a horrible headache. I had a few scratches but nothing serious. In front of us was a pale blue witch with empty eyes and a sadistic smile.
Who are you?-I asked a little nervous
I am your.....DEATH!- The girl jumped at me and I tried to jump away but she grabbed my leg and throw me down.
ICE MAZE! - the monster shouted while ice seem to appear from the floor. The air was cold and terrifying but I was more scared because I think I know that monster. (Y/n).
I was so in my thoughts that I didn't notice heavy steps behind me until a strong bite bite (-_-] my leg. I stumbled trying not to fall as I looked at my attacker. It was a dog-like monster but instead of normal teeth it had sharp ice teeth. I was pathing pathetically. I was a supervisor!! I am supposed to be powerful!! I hated this feeling. This feeling of weakness.
The 'dog' run quite fast for its sight and pushed me to the ground. I stopped it from biting me with my (I dont know how he tells it) 'tail' and kicked it onto one of the crystal wall and it was destroyed. I can't continue like this! I thought in dismay.
In perfect comic timing a wall broke and Hajime came flying in. I don't know if I should be happy or mad about this.