Time

The one that won the place of appearing is Little_Miss_Uchiha :D Thanks for posting!

-
Second Victim

Very few time has passed since the incident with (Y/n). When she returned to Nanba everyone welcomed her with open arms, their sunshine has returned.

(Y/n) pov
Everyone was so nice to me! I feel horrible... I should have fight Elf with all my strength... My sister was crying inside her, but she just smiled in the outside. Sometimes I wish she didn't have to be Warden.. she needs to hide her true feelings from everyone no matter what...
The supervisors were really cute with me. Kenshiro pat my head like if I was a dog 🐕, Kiji gave me one beautiful feather that he said it's magical,but Amai doesn't think so :v 🦅, Hajime just smiled at me buuuuuut we all know that Hajime can't smile cute soo it looked like if he planned to murder me D: 🦍, and Samon.....he was happy as hell, I could see it on his....tail(?, but he looked a little different I wonder why?
//note//
I want to explain here why Samon is different because I see it's useless to give Samon a POV just to explain that.
The reason Samon is "strange" is that as you may remember he planned to confess to (Y/n) but after the (Y/n) was kidnaped well....let's just say that he feels weak and unsure about being able to protect (Y/n) as a boyfriend.
//ends note//
Any way my sister told me that I could continue with my job as a guard along Samon ,but after..."that" she said that I need to learn about self defense with the other supervisors so I am going to train with them at the sunset until 10 o'clock. Today I was going to train with Hajime and Samon was burning with jealously. I wonder why? I have still my feelings for him but I don't want to confess to him, something deep deep inside me I know that this is not over, actually I think this is just starting.
Amai- (Y/n) you feel this isn't over too right?
(Y/n)- Yes but what more can happen I don't remember having any other power
Amai- And I am grateful that you don't have anyone more!!
(Y/n)- unless......I don't remember anything more
I wonder if there is indeed one thing that I don't remember. I can indeed admit that I lost my sanity when I started working with "him".

Samon- (Y/n)? Are you alright?- he asked
(Y/n)- Oh yes! Sorry I was just thinking about something.- I said
Samon- Wish you luck with Hajime...