Amai

AmaiAge at death- 14Curiosities1-

Amai
Age at death- 14
Curiosities
1-. After the 'First Victim' arc she turned into (Y/n) complement this could be explained on the sudden change on (y/n) eye.
2-. She was at first a very childish 'girl' but after (Y/n) abandon she turned negative and sadistic.
3-. The reason why she forgive (Y/n) so easily is that she could see the true emotions of her and as she was so desperate for those words she forgot about all the abandon. (Something like the red queen of Alice in Wonderland)
4-. Now that she and (Y/n) are in peace she will appear on (y/n) mind as a ghost but to other people the only 'interaction' will be the violet eye.
5-. She was born on the 12th day of September
6-. She regrets not have fight for a little of freedom when (Y/n) was controlled
7-. She will appear more often so when she talks just read it normally but no one will hear her except (Y/n)
So this are the curiosities now a short story of Amai's death

Amai's pov
I was tired but it wasn't a new new. I now this might be my last moments but I can't move. I know 'he' will be happy of my death....he never liked me anyway. So look who entered...he will just take my blood and leave.....I keep feeling tired.....the 'beep' sound doesn't help....maybe if it was more faster I would feel more alive but it just gets....slower....and slower........and.......s.......l.....o......w.......e.....r..........'beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep'

???- Welcome Amai.
I slowly opened my eyes. Strange. I dont feel tired anymore...
Amai- Who are you?
???- People call me God, Universe. Maybe I am everything. Maybe I am just one thing, but most importantly I am....- he pointed at me- You
Amai- Why I am here?
???- Uh? A fast one I see.... very well I will say this fast. Amai you have lived a short life you hadn't do anything and I can't let that so I am here to give you a deal.
Amai- I am all ears.
???- you will give ALL your powers to one person there you will 'live' as a soul. I wont bring you together. Destiny will. So deal?
Amai- Deal