A peek to the past

On the last episode

But she couldn't

Now on this episode.....

*still on the flashback*
Flashback (Y/n)'s pov
I felt my organs get frozen and burned over and over again until I finally gained a rest. Unconsciousness.
???- Hello? Hello there? Oh! you wake up!
I opened my eyes to find myself on a dark place but nothing hurt anymore. In front of me was a girl older that me with pink hair and pretty eyes.
(Y/n)- Where am I?- that was the first question my confused mind could make.
???- Oh! You are on your mind! I brought you here!
(Y/n)- Alright.....thank you I guess(?
??? Just smiled
(Y/n)- Who are you?
???- Oh I am Amai! And I am the one that is killing you out there.
What? What? What? .-.
Amai- I can't help it.....
Amai- BUT I CAN HELP YOU!
(Y/n)- You can!?
Amai- Well it depends on you...
(Y/n) How can you help me?
Amai- Well. You saw the strange liquid the man injected you right- I just nodded- Well it was part of my blood with my soul. I was a failed experiment, a failed powerful one with not more than a month more of life, so when my life ended he captured me. But hey! Don't look sad you can help me! Look, we can make a pact I can offer you anything you want and you'll have to make what I want! It's easy! But if you fail on my request...... I will have two options. I can either let you live with the pact broken and everything ok or......I can kill you......- I looked at her in horror-b-b-b but dont worry! My part isn't difficult! So deal?

I had many things to think, many questions to ask, I was about to but then Amai looked at horror at a wall(?
Amai- (Y/n) I know it's difficult but you need to decide now your body is dying and I can't keep you here much longer so deal?
Well....what can I lose?
(Y/n)- Deal
Tiny sparkles of ice appeared out of nowhere. I looked at Amai and she had blue, glowing eyes instead of her normal eyes.
Amai- So (Y/n) Hyakushiki what is your wish?
I thought about all my life, all my errors, and all my wishes.
(Y/n)- Amai...you that have been taken from this world my wish is to have a second chance. To be strong and have a different life with this same body. Now the question is...What YOU want?
Amai smiled at my determination (I thought of Undertale XD)
Amai- My wish is simple, I wish you to be happy and free. You mustn't be captured again, and, if you are captured I want you to be strong and to smile at the enemy.
We both smiled and we were gone in a flash.
*end of the flashback*

------------------------
So this was a small chapter I know but, Hey! I made it on 30 minutes! And I wanted to end on one chapter the flashback of Amai and (Y/n) and a short explanation to this. Just a thing. If you are fast you can appear in this story! Send an Oc on the public comment section and the 5 most original will appear! (The 5 most original will appear FIRST i will try to include more!) You will be a very important part of this story as an old memory of (Y/n), maybe a friend, maybe an old enemy or even....your father!? Well it depends on my imagination!