Monster of Blue eyes

The key melted. Everyone was shocked at this but Samon was angry as hell. What no one notice was Elf's scared face.
Hahahhahahahahhahahahaahahahahashhahahahahahahhahahahahah- a psychopath laugh sounded from the cage. The environment turned cold and....strange. A bolt of 'lightning' surprised everyone and then a explosion occurred leaving everyone knocked down.

Samon pov. (Finally)
I wake up on the floor with a horrible headache. I had a few scratches but nothing serious. In front of us was a pale blue witch with empty eyes and a sadistic smile.
Who are you?-I asked a little nervous
I am your.....DEATH!- The girl jumped at me and I tried to jump away but she grabbed my leg and throw me down.
ICE MAZE! - the monster shouted while ice seem to appear from the floor. The air was cold and terrifying but I was more scared because I think I know that monster. (Y/n).
I was so in my thoughts that I didn't notice heavy steps behind me until a strong bite bite (-_-] my leg. I stumbled trying not to fall as I looked at my attacker. It was a dog-like monster but instead of normal teeth it had sharp ice teeth. I was pathing pathetically. I was a supervisor!! I am supposed to be powerful!! I hated this feeling. This feeling of weakness.
The 'dog' run quite fast for its sight and pushed me to the ground. I stopped it from biting me with my (I dont know how he tells it) 'tail' and kicked it onto one of the crystal wall and it was destroyed. I can't continue like this! I thought in dismay.
In perfect comic timing a wall broke and Hajime came flying in. I don't know if I should be happy or mad about this.

Hajime pov.
I HATE THIS MAZE >:v. I have found 3 ice dogs and 1 golem that make me crash into a wall :'v.
I quickly recovered and I saw Samon beside me. Wow he looked really lame, if I weren't in the same conditions I would laugh at him.
Samon- Hajime!?
Hajime- Samon don't get distrac-
I was interrupted by one of the 3 ice dogs. It bite my leg and was dragging me. I kicked its face and it crumbled. (Hajime has inhuman strength 0.o) I looked at the hole and I saw the 2 other dogs. Both of them were looking at me so angrily that I could swear that I was seeing the warden herself.
Both of them jumped at me, I bent down and roll on my back but one of them still bite me. It hurt! It was like if someone but alcohol on a newly made injury. We were really losing and I didn't see the golem anywhere. I was losing blood but I could still kick the 'dog' and it crumbled. I was feeling weaker and weaker each time and we didn't even have a sign of Kiji. Then a loud bump sounded and the door fall down. And four annoying inmates stepped out.
Did someone missed us?

Kiji pov.
I was fighting a ice pheasant (ironic time). I wish that it wasn't trying to kill me because it look divine. Surely the 'thing' that is supposed to be (Y/n) made a good job. I could hear a loud crash and I suppose that one of my....'friends' is having trouble. The pheasant came flying at me and tried to scratch my beautiful face >:v! That really really REALLY annoyed me.
Kiji- Stupid bird my face idiot! >:v
I quickly used my (blades? Swords? I dont know :v) blades to cut it. I thought it was over but then a loud bump sounded and a wall break down. Two figures I know perfectly stepped out.

My my! Don't you know how to treat perfections from building (I forgot Kiji's building numer :v)